A sincere pleading from a hardcore player

I don’t usually play pvp. I spend most of my time playing to improve my skills.

It’s okay to redo the game, but the amount of time, money, and affection she spent playing the game is not a simple restart that can be made up for, and it’s a mistake she made without knowing it

i am one of the 7 ,my game id is same bbqq lv1643,so you still think i am a robot or something you imagine?

1 Like

Bull. She knew she was cheating and she got what she deserved.

1 Like

The weapons will eventually come back in soulforge etc.

Salty explained clarrly why they won’t revert the ban. Once they do it once, everyone that gets banned will suddenly come with similar stories to yours and ask for an exception.

I’m sure you can understand why that’s not going to happen.

Without knowing is not an excuse. Once you download the game and stat playing it, you write under a legal agreement with the company that includes to not cheat, and to take the consequences of your actions.

It’s each and every ones responsability to find out/read what they’re writing under, the company has 0 responsability for the player’s lack of information/naivity.

Asking for an exception on the basis of I didn’t knew, is like getting married,having sex with someone else, and expecting to be forgiven because I didn’t knew that getting married means to **** just with your spouse.

Having the Old Weapons is a great incentive NOT TO CHEAT.
Not a reason to get a second chance.
All those weapons were ill gotten gains.
And no not everyone here is a bot… But at least a couple are. Unfortunately I don’t argue with bots. So. :person_shrugging:

1 Like

Cheating is literally the worst way to improve skills. So if that’s true, you cheated yourself first and then the game.
Your response to the cheating in terms of real life was disappointing. But I’m not going to be one of those people on the internet who judges your life based on a few answers you provided. Therefore I wish you well and hope you find a game where they allows modding. Plenty of them out there, but gems of war is not one of them.

1 Like

Last thing I’ll say on this thread (hopefully).
To those who cheated, or still cheat.
What you see as an “innocent act” is literally stealing money from the devs. Resources gained in GoW is from money or time. Even if you provide both in the forefront. Every time you use a hack or a mod. What it gains is not from time or money.
Would you allow someone who steals from you to continue to be in your life? Neither should the devs. But they allow you to to give back what you stolen from them. And to start off completely fresh. So the only debt you still owe is from your peers that you steal from. Any Rewards you ever received were at the expense of your peers.

It’s not even a legal agreement. Legal agreements would mean if you breach them there are consequences enforceable by law, and usually there’s some reciprocity.

Legally speaking it’s like you joined a private club with giant membership guidelines on the wall. One of the guidelines is “We will throw you out if we want to.” The end. Private clubs don’t even have to obey discrimination laws.

Trying to promote it to a legal agreement implies that there are supposed to be clear boundaries on the rules and a formal process for appealing a ban, possibly carried out by an indifferent third party. There isn’t. If the devs ban you, you get to plead your case to support. If you do a particularly good job, they’ll print out your case and put it on the break room wall so everyone can laugh at it before they reject it.

Half the drama surrounding games comes from people acting like the act of signing up for an account entitles you to benefits. Everything in this game and all others is dust that can be revoked from you with absolutely no recourse.

1 Like