I can't do ANYTHING but enter chat. Devs?

I can’t check mail, go to the shop, check my hero, PvP… play at all except enter chat. I’m addicted and I’d really like to get back on ASAP… If there’s a dev online… help me out. I have a support ticket open but it’s been over 24 hours.

1 Like

@ROFLance what platform are you playing on?
Edit . Just putin you in the right category :wink:

1 Like

PC/Android. My phone and my PC were giving me the same issue… So I reinstalled both games and it’s still happening… I installed a fresh copy of GoW on a friends PC and the same thing happens…

1 Like

Hi Lance,

The our support team has already been in contact with you, and are currently discussing your issue with us to try and get a resolution for you.

3 Likes

Great thanks! I just got into a highly competitive guild (#6 on the leaderboards) and I really wanted to try my best this week. This is the longest I’ve gone without playing in at least a month and it’s driving me nuts lol.

5 Likes

I understand wanting to get back into the game. Our support guys are great, and we’ve have a couple of tricks we can try to help you get back into the game.

4 Likes

Please help me out! :anguished: I haven’t been able to satisfy my addiction going on 2 days now…

2 Likes

5 Likes

Hi Lance,

If you are around. We have just sent a response to your support request. If you could get back to us asap, we will be able to move forward to trying and fixing this for you.

2 Likes

You should be able to play the game again properly now.

5 Likes

Thank you!

5 Likes

double shifts for you now Lance! :smile:

1 Like