A New Mythic Approaches - Ubastet

100 guild keys, finally lucky after a few months =)

2 Likes

Any plans for an up coming Mythic to Charm? Really interesting effect that not many troops have (at the moment).

Charm all enemies would be interesting.

And terrifying. Two troops would take two hits that are not reduced by traits like Stoneskin. :scream: People thought Infernus was bad, ā€œcharm allā€ would easily exceed 200 damage in a single cast!

5 Likes

Charm a random enemy on 4 or 5 gem matches? :thinking:

2 Likes

Though itā€™s totally useless once troops are separated. So no different to these instant kill spells we have already.

You could argue itā€™s actually less useful than UBastard as he kill all four full health enemies in two casts, whereas charm all can only kill a maximum of two (unless you wait til theyā€™re all low health) Unless you pull the enemies together using Lion and Tiger for example.

1 Like

The only reason I wanted this troop but I spent everything i had and didnā€™t get it :sob:

At least I have 4k diamonds for when itā€™s in the soulforge

1 Like

50 guild keys. Cheapest mythic ever.

6 Likes

Iā€™m sorry to hear that. :crying_cat_face:
I hope it doesnā€™t take forever to show up in the forge for you.

1 Like

Good job dev team making the current meta way way worse! A nice troop but way to op on defense!

2 Likes

Divinity is the only problem just change it for something else and he wonā€™t be so strong, combined with infernus itā€™s just ridiculous, you just need to cast infernus and since uba hit the two weakest enemy he will hit same troop then infernus and uba will get 2 kill guarantee

Woop! I got my kitty!

1 Like

Could also make him a one cast only like Scorpius.

2 Likes

53 + (72 * 3 + 45 + 31 + 35 + 31) / 4 = 142 damage to two enemies!

4 Likes

Yeah this team is strong but also very slow

Yeah. Exactly what you need for Yellow or Brown GW.

I am more worried about the triple kill triggering sometime

3 Ubastet for realā€¦

How many gems equivalent was that!

1 Like

Art looks amazing and heā€™s very powerful, too bad I didnā€™t get him yet after spending all my keys lol

1 Like

Thanks a lot for a real fun Mythic to play! :blue_heart:

5 Likes