Assault Boards (it's like getting coal from Santa...80% of the time)

If by 80% you mean 35%, then sure. Come on man! You intentionally make a completely false & exaggerated claim about how bad AB is.

I’ve tracked my AB rewards since it was implemented and ignoring every other reward but gems, I’ve averaged 265 gems/week (I still have 3 days left in my current “week” so that’s a minimum of another 60 gems which will bring the average to around 270). I even missed 2-3 days of collecting the 20 gems because of either a 100 gem top task taking an extra day or being away from the game for the day. So my average had I completed everything would actually be around 275 over 11 weeks. This is WELL within people’s estimates of 250-280 gems/week from combined weekly events/daily tasks prior to AB. So quit raising people’s hackles over how bad AB is when its not. Bring forth your data that proves this:

Negativity bias at its finest.

Edit: I edited out part of my initial statement because I noticed you posted in this thread an hour before mithran’s post in the other so you couldn’t have read that first. While I apologize for assuming the reversed time table, the rest still stands because you could have come back here to correct your wildly inaccurate & unfounded 80% claim.

2 Likes