Adventure Board is AWESOME

Thank you Devs for all the hard work & helping make this game better all around for all of us! THANK YOU.

6 Likes

Imo adventure board is awesome for new player but really suck for veteran.

At least with daily task i could refresh unwanted tasks and try to get somethings better

All i want is gems tasks, i really donā€™t need minor stones, souls or gloryā€¦

For me the adventure board is 5
Steps behind

6 Likes

Give it time you will see it is better overall. I get more than I ever got from daily tasks now with adventure board.

4 Likes

You might be right but the problem with RNG is some people will always be luckier than others and will get much more gems. Itā€™s the same for new mythic, some will only spend 10 keys while the other will spend 5000 and catch nothingā€¦

I mean I donā€™t exactly agree with you on getting more than daily tasks like, gemā€™s wise anyways as you would occasionally have more daily gem tasks than anything but I see potential in it I like that itā€™s something new an something to do for the day but for being veterans obviously the only necessity is gems, but at the same time itā€™s like canā€™t just give us gemā€™s stuff for nothing because theyā€™d lose out I know iā€™m quoting you Ghal, but applies to ricky too. In my opinion need more stuff to do ingame besides PvP because thatā€™s just boring an full of repetitiveness.

1 Like

Iā€™m glad for you.

So far Iā€™m getting 20 gems/day and a few trinkets like minor traitstones so Iā€™m getting less now than I ever got from daily tasks, since on average I could refresh my way into some gems or gem keys.

Thatā€™s the purpose of AB though. The ā€œaverageā€ player will feel like theyā€™re doing good, so any time one of the ā€œbelow averageā€ players gripe theyā€™ll be told to hush lest the devs revamp Adventure Board to make the rewards even worse.

5 days in a row, 20 Gems only and the rest of ā€˜minor stuffā€™.
I think itā€™s time to go on Strike!

1 Like

Iā€™m going to spend $1000 on gems of War 5 years from now.

Why canā€™t I get the VIP points monthly as if Iā€™m spending, on average, $16.60/month? In the end it balances out!

1 Like

Iā€™ve welcomed the change tooā€¦ Not sure if itā€™s more rewarding, but at least I can use decent teams and not play yet another 15 games with knights, constructs or whatever, which popped much more often for me than the good ones.

3 Likes

I like and dislike the adventure board. I like the new rewards of pet food food and chaos shards and getting 2 xp per battle but I really dislike the traitstone and soul rewards. I have 4.5 million souls with all troops levelled and Dawnbringer and I have thousands of traitstones with all troops traited I can not even use those rewards. Gold, glory and key rewards suck but you can always use them for something no matter how many you have. I also dislike the amount of rewards. My main account has had 1 common and 1 rare gem task 1 day and no gem tasks at all the other 4 days. I also have 3 accounts over level 200 and never once had the kill 150 coloured troops for 100 gems on any account.

1 Like

I got the kill 150 purple troops for 100 gems and have to work all day. I like the adventure board. Faster to complete and pretty similar rewards I bet averaging higher on gems than normal daily tasks.

1 Like

Adventure board is better in my opinionā€¦All but one task can be completed whist remaining on the list(no more messing around changing teams)ā€¦It is a lot quicker to do than the old daily/weekly task systemā€¦Yes, you get less gems, but if you are so concerned by that, you can accumulate gems in treasure huntā€¦Considering the amout of things to do it the game nowadays, i am all for anything that speeds things up, as it already takes a lot of time to do everything.

3 Likes

Now that the baseline has been set, itā€™s quite easy for the devs to add a daily reroll on these tasks. Itā€™d earn them a bunch of goodwill if 4.5 came with that option.

Weā€™d still find something to complain about, of course. Weā€™re gamers, after all.

3 Likes

Today i had the ā€œkill 150 purples troopsā€ itā€™s not faster than the usual ā€œwin 12 or 15 battlesā€ with specific troops type or color. I was able to synchronise 2-3 task most of time and only had to play 15 battle and it was over. Now to get 150 purple kill, you need to do minimum 38 battles if you catch 4 purple troops in every fight so itā€™s not faster than daily tasks

Also the daily task forced you to be a little bit creative when you build your team. In AB you can use the same team over and over without any difficulty

1 Like

I agree with Nonsheepā€¦ Thanks.

1 Like

I agree with Ghaleon. I like it better too. I get more items and better variety. Today you could get pet food. I donā€™t remember that happening under the old method.
Thanks for the change.

1 Like

Yeah overall now that itā€™s settled I think I feel (and several other in the thread seem to agree):

• Adventure Board itself is more interesting implementation of daily/weekly tasks than what we had.
  • The rewards are the part we think are disappointing.
  • The rewards are the ā€œeasyā€ part to change.

So Iā€™m overall positive about it. I think weā€™ll see some new tasks and adjustments later. Hereā€™s a humble proposal based on another game Iā€™m playing:

In that game, the daily tasks have their own levels. As you progress through the game, you unlock higher-level tasks. They are harder in some way, but the rewards increase significantly. You can choose to do the lower-level tasks if you want (sometimes you unlock a task way before you can finish it), but usually itā€™s a waste of your time.

I think thatā€™s something maybe GoW should consider. Maybe as your troop collection grows, or as you gain souls/traitstones, the game could de-emphasize the tasks with rewards you might not be interested anymore.

5 Likes

They could add total faction renown tiers at which the task rarity gets upgraded, e.g. no more common tasks on reaching 10k total renown. Iā€™d happily give up the one random daily ingot currently earned at that point. :smirk:

2 Likes

Another day and 2 common tasks and an Ultra-Rare with useless stuff for my lvl 1200+. Itā€™s been over a week. Where are these great adventures? I used to get excitement from logging in, now only disappointment and frustration. :frowning:

1 Like

I havenā€™t seen this post.hehe
U apsolutly right. Its awesome :grin::sunglasses:

1 Like