Adventure Board is AWESOME

Today

2 Likes

Anybody got an epic task yet? Iā€™m assuming this is what the PSN Trophy relates to? I won legendary battles but didnā€™t trigger the trophy so assuming itā€™s specific to Epic battles only?

Epic battles is nothing to do with the adventure board, itā€™s from guild event battles where you can spend extra sigils to make a battle ā€œepicā€ or ā€œlegendaryā€ etc. First time is free, so use your next invasion battle to get the trophy.

3 Likes

Ah thanks @Whiskeyjack :smiley:

1 Like

I hate gems :grin:

I got more gems from this week then 2 weekā€™s with ES.

Thanks too the devs for this awesome new system.

Whatā€™s the point of your posts in this thread? Bragging?

The fact that youā€™ve been getting lucky means nothing for the system. You could actually contribute to data gathering if you wanted by posted in this thread. Then youā€™d also see why other people are complaining, since apparently thatā€™s still not clear to you.

5 Likes

Heā€™ll be crying next week, donā€™t worry. This week it was AWESOME, next week it will be HORRIBLE.

1 Like

Voq Iā€™m contributing too this awesome threat man. We are more positive here u know.
And Iā€™m not bragging.140 gems a week is not bad on top on everything else we get. So Iā€™m HapppppppyyyyyšŸ˜.for now.
But nostradamus might be right next week as well. And If so. Iā€™m still gonna be happpppyyyšŸ˜

1 Like

Itā€™s actually to show off how bad at critical thought one is.

ā€œI got 100 gems a couple of times! Itā€™s totally likely this trend will continue. Iā€™m going to be rich soon, you people who donā€™t like it are stupid. Shut up before they fix it. Thereā€™s absolutely no way my luck is above average and will even out over time.ā€

Itā€™s also indicative of why AB is so successful. Hide your nerfs behind enough layers of obfuscation, add a random spike thatā€™s balanced by the overall decrease, and players will thank you for taking things away. Itā€™s always wise to underestimate players.

3 Likes

Listen. They are not gonna change it back. EVER. Thatā€™s just nature of things. They might tweak it a little bit here and there but thatā€™s it. But What then. Is that gonna make you more happy. That tiny change. I dont think it will. Why?. Because u ainā€™t happy playing the game at all. U have become addicted too complaining. Remember when u first started too playing the game. When u didnā€™t know any of this. And didnā€™t care. U played it cos u thout it was fun. Thatā€™s why u continued playing it. Cos it was fun. Dont forget that. Now days every one have resources. Iā€™m not saying u are billionaire yet. But mabye almost millionaire. I said it before Iā€™m gonna say it again. U have a choice. Quite or play the game. Thereā€™s is nothing in between. ITS NOT YOUā€™RE GAME. Nobody is forcing us play it. Iā€™m just beeing realistical here. Seems like ppl have forgotten that. Its sad

:joy: flagged again.

The Q is: But why?

Because Iā€™m beeing positive about AB. And Iā€™m liking it a lot.
And THEY dont like that.

I have never flagged any one. Itā€™s just to weak for my taste.

But thatā€™s how it all started.:joy:

1 Like

Like I said. Kids these days

What a totally non-insulting comment.

Im just gonna slide this gently here :grin:

1 Like

Found the guy who writes the quest text.

Actually it hurts me to stay off-topic so:

Iā€™m neutral on AB. It is structured more smartly than the old task system was. But it is an objective reduction in the rewards that matter, with a handful of psychological tricks built-in that convinces some people theyā€™re getting more rewards now. Those two things balance.

If they took out the ā€œbadā€ tasks and replaced them with ā€œbetterā€ ones, Iā€™d be happier. There are other parts of it Iā€™d still complain about, mostly because thereā€™s not likely a way to design ā€œyou must do this stuff dailyā€ in a way that makes me jump for joy. So I generally ignore that part unless the thread specifically calls for it. Weā€™re going to have a daily tasks system no matter what. I can deal with that. It could be a lot worse. Doesnā€™t change that I liked a weekly task system better.

I think on the scale of my complaints, ā€œI donā€™t like this task and wish it was replaced with something elseā€ is fairly minor. The other end would be, ā€œI think adventure board is garbage and itā€™d be better to have no tasks at allā€ and thereā€™s no argument to support that. Iā€™m not sorry it upsets you so that I like to describe the parts of the game I think could be better. Iā€™m not going to stop until I quit the game. If you continue to harass me directly on the forums, at some point a reason I stick with the game will be to spite you.

1 Like

Thanks man.

Found the guy who writes the quest text.

:grin:

I was going to ignore it. But i just had too
thanks

Letā€™s stay on topic please

The Adventure Board is 100% better than having nothing at all. I believe that and I will stand by it.

2 Likes