Adventure Board is AWESOME

Complaining is good for the game. If everyone just quit playing when there was something they didn’t like this game would have died years ago. When dungeons first came out we weren’t guaranteed to get diamonds there was a chance we would get them from the dungeon battles and everyone complained and that was changed. When gnomes first came out they were so rare you would be lucky to see one a week and everyone complained and gnomes were changed to drop less valuable stuff but be more frequent.

You like the adventure board and are getting lucky with gem tasks and that is great but some people don’t like it and are not getting lucky with gem tasks and they have a right to complain about it. I don’t like the AB I like the old daily tasks where I had to make up different teams everyday to do them but that doesn’t mean I should quit because one thing I liked was taken away.

6 Likes

Yeah not surprised when you post stuff like this

Zepp good luck man

Ow, that’s a really low blow, get the next to impossible mythic task and it’s the trash one instead of the key one. Hope you are still in the early stages of the game where shards still serve some purpose.

1 Like

Is second time i get it since AB started (aka 2 weeks and half).

Beside that gotta say except first week where the only decent task was that myth keys one, past week and that one i started to see gems tasks too so kinda changed my mind about AB.

2 Likes

I’m endgamer. Got everything. But shards are always good . For new and endgamers. mythic treasures that’s the only reason for me tho

Wow vip keys. Congrats. that’s awesome.
If one of them hits a new Friday mythic.
Well u know how much resources u save.
:+1:

Good thing we’re not comparing it to “nothing at all”. We had something before, and AB is different.

Before we had:

• More (reliable) gems.
  • More event keys.
  • The ability to take a day off.

Now we have:

• Randomized gem rewards that average to “less”.
  • Fewer event keys.
  • Tasks that require completion daily to even approach the “value” of the last implementation.

Sorry about your straw man. I like to play with matches.

2 Likes

I’m just glad not to have a daily task asking me to change my armor for 1 glory key. Currently, the AB has been far superior in rewards to what my DT offered.

I kinda felt like the DT was a chore, but the AB for me is fun and I actually look forward to what the next day has to offer. Also, the AB isn’t as time consuming compared to the DT for me.

This is perfect for gnome event

My first vip keys since AB started. With extra gem keys from gnomes

Still believe AB is Bad😂

I do and all these SS showing that you are getting lucky with you rewards aren’t changing my mind. The whole time the AB has been around I have had the 100 gem task once and I usually go days between gem tasks before finally getting the gems 1 or 2.

You keep going on about how great the AB is but what you fail to realize is EVERYONE GETS DIFFERENT TASKS and while you are getting lucky with gem tasks some people are getting stuck with this

Your SS prove NOTHING. The AB is bad for some people and good for others like you.

The AB has been going for what close to 3 weeks? in that time I’ve had 1 100 gem task and no mythic tasks.

6 Likes

So why dont the devs change the luck.
It should have been the same for everyone. It’s ok that we get different tasks every day. But the value must be the same. Im just posting what I’m getting. So every one can see. But I see that it has become a pain. So as far as my luck goes. Its good. But i understand that the value is not.
I hope they change it.

Why don’t you post it in the thread where someone is gathering data? It’ll actually be useful there.

It is not clear that Demigod has been recording the tasks systematically. There was a separate thread for presenting exceptionally good, bad, or weird luck.

1 Like

Voq I already posting here. Im not interested in starting posting other places
To many post about it this topic already Yaaaak.:sleeping:
And It’s more then enough info as I see it now.
It’s all about luck. Some have it. and some dont.
That’s just the way they made it.

I guess me and many others here are having luck with AB. It’s not oure fault sorry

I agree. To me, it makes even more sense to stop bumping this topic with only your results, when there’s a useful thread for gathering data if you want to post your boards. :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

it makes even more sense to stop bumping this topic with only your results,

I have no words for u anymore. You’re wish is granted
:sunglasses::ok_hand:

For now on ignore all my posts. And block me completely. Thx