Adventure Board is AWESOME

After a few weeks now with adventure board I have to say overall it has been very successful and I have benefited from this more than I ever did with daily tasks

Great work devs, keep it up :beers:

2 Likes

I did some research and found out occasionally people wrestle jaguars and win.

I strongly encourage the hobby, itā€™s fascinating.

3 Likes

Just a tidbit about the gnomes. When they FIRST came out, they were everywhere and players were scrambling to get playing and find those gnomes. That didā€™nt last long, and the devs shut down the gnomes COMPLETELY. So, if you wereā€™nt one of the lucky ones that happened to get some in the first hours, you were SOL.
Then they put the gnomes back, but they were so rare, they upped the appearance rateā€¦and nerfed the rewards. And the rewards have been nerfed ever since and wont ever be what they were when they initially came out.

3 Likes

I remember that and I remember not being one of the lucky ones. I was ok with the nerf I didnā€™t care about the rewards I just wanted back the fun of the Moa event. Does feel like they have been nerfed again though. I donā€™t get nearly as many gnomes now as I did when the changed first happened.

I got my trophy on the class event (if i recall correctly), when you start a battle, there is a option on the middle of the screen where you select to spend ā€œmore sigilsā€ to get extra boost on the battle, just enter that menu in the middle, there are 4 types of battles, i think Epic Battle is the second one, select it, use extra sigil and the trophy will pop.

1 Like

I have yet to see a single Mythic and Main task that gives more than 20 Gems.

So Iā€™ve read through this thread and hereā€™s what Iā€™ve come to realize: People really enjoy when they get good luck and they like to brag about it, then say the system is fine, while ignoring that not everyone else shares in their passion, and they probably also discount all the ā€œbad luckā€ they have because they donā€™t understand averages.

Without a doubt, the number of gems people are getting with the new system is FAR less, and the rewards of souls and runestones for people who have millions and thousands of them are worthless.

Today I have kill 100 troops for 20 gems (the same thing itā€™s been every day for weeks), two commons for souls and gems, and an ultra-rare for gems. Yesterday I had a common gems and then souls and runestones. Day before it was also souls and runestones. Itā€™s pretty much almost souls and runestones.

Iā€™m level 1359. I have every troop traited. I have 2.3 million souls. I have thousands of runestones. I donā€™t need them from daily adventures, they are worthless.

3 Likes