Post your best (or worst) adventure boards (Data Gathering)

Looking for your absolute best, or worst, set of adventure board tasks. Anything that seems like an oddity, put it here!

Specifically, looking for tasks where you get two of the same task, get three of the same rarity, get more than one legendary per day or a legendary and mythic, three common tasks, etc.

4 Likes

Does 3 of the same task counts?

2 Likes

These rare events are useful for figuring out the limits of what the task system allows.

1 Like

Can’t decide which one is worse

2 Likes

So far this is the best I’ve seen.

1 Like

double common Runes I

2 Likes

2 Likes

Seeing double runes 1 is interesting, since it suggests that maybe traitstones of different colors aren’t all considered the “same task” like I theorized. They would then have to be weighted against in that scenario to get their current appearance rate (or half of all tasks would be traitstones, and no, not even close right now), which would mean that certain tasks are weighted in appearance. Either that or two of the “same task” can repeat in the same day, which we’ve yet to see for any task type but traitstones.

Only 2 choices today. I play adventure board way more than daily tasks, but still a little bummed today? Maybe better luck tomorrow.

3 Likes

Wow, this is the oddest oddity I’ve seen out of the system yet. Might want to try reporting this as a bug, because I’m pretty sure its supposed to always be three tasks.

2 Likes

This is getting out of hand. Lol

Perhaps it rolled the same task twice, and consolidated it? That’s really weird…

Or maybe because you had two Seek tasks, the other one is Hide? :thinking:

5 Likes

Two legendary tasks on the same day seems to be possible:

2 Likes

same stipulation, no SS. but I had the kill 150 for 100 gems top task two days in a row.

edit: sorry, I just doublechecked. it wasn’t 2 days in a row. it was separated by one day in between.

1 Like

Today. I want this every day and please all tier 5

4 Likes