3.5 known issues (PC/Mobile/Console)

@RedRoseWarrior Platform? How did it happen? Has it happened again? Have you tried reinstalling if it has continued occurring? :thinking: Might be related to this other issue we are noticing here.

@polyester Is this still happening after you’ve scrolled through all the way, closed the menu/closed Guild, then reopened Guild? Please also try closing/reopening the game. I had it appear a few times but did the former (I needed to cycle through it altogether). If it keeps happening after that what’s your platform?

The dev team actually fixed as many instances of this occurring as possible, but there’s still some rare occasions where it’s happening again.

@Rylo_Ken Sounds like you need a good reinstall

Pet rescue tasks do not count for Daily Tasks - the development team will be pushing a fix for this to the server within a few days

1 Like

The fix broke down in the last 24 hours.
In casual PvP after the update. It would try to take the turn away, but the fix worked and I retained control. In 200 matches today I’ve lost turns in 30% of my matches. Not to argue semantics… But that’s not “rare” to me.

4-match on a first turn still wasn’t recognised… (and just cost me a game as I was rapidly wiped by a divine Ubastet defence getting a good board that I should have held)

@saltypatra @cyrup I thought this one was getting fixed?

The development team is looking into this :slight_smile:

Edit
As mentioned, there are various causes and various versions of the extra turn bug still occurring. Getting more info on this.

Platform Pc how it happened I opened my troop menu and they were all combined. I clicked on the bundle of teams and it separated them back to normal

I just found it a little strange to give magic upgrades to a weapon that doesn’t use magic. Golden Cog has two Magic upgrades. I have not checked every non magic weapons for this. Just thought to let ya know.

1 Like

Yup. Definitely happening. Had it three times this morning. If anything it’s getting worse - as I’d not noticed it very often before…

It deeply puzzles me how something pretty core to the game (4 match gives an extra turn) which worked fine for years, is suddenly broken…

2 Likes

I noticed that as well my hero and some enemy heroes are down to 10 attack but there are a few that still have 12 attack.

1 Like

Can you fix: I need every time to sign up to Google Play when I start the Game…
Thanks.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

All 4 tomes have magic bonus, none of them scale on magic unless you count summon daemon.

Extra turn bug still there and chat still broke many times

Those are several issues, at least for me. More important than introduce new pets, or daily tasks like this ones:

I´m not going to lose time doing them because I know the game, but if this tasks appear to a low level who doesn´t know too much about the game, surely he try to do them for … 100 souls, 6 maps, and 2k gold?

So much time to a low level player or a really not good reward for anyone.
Please some things are really upset out there but nothing change.

That seemed to have worked Cyrup. There wasn’t any lag before the update,and i’ve never had to do that before with GOW or any other game with updates so uninstalling the game never crossed my mind. Glad you’re there to help us out. Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Noticed a slight discrepancy in my daily task for playing Arena.

Short version says 7 wins is ok, expanded version definitely wants 8.

2 Likes

Setting the Pets filter to “Upgradable” and pressing the “Apply Filter” button: does not collapse the filter window, regardless of any other filters I set. I can still collapse it manually, and the filtering will change which pets are displayed, but the window doesn’t collapse automatically as it should be.

Very likely because none of my Pets can be upgraded at present. Not sure yet.

Steam/PC.

3 Likes

it is said i have to finish the quest but i have finished them already…

You are not the only person with this problem:

I am getting an error since the update on mobile.

Error:
Your connection to the server has timed out. Please try again later. Happened with the update. No problem before, it’s not my device as I tired to uninstall the game, and reinstall it. It works during the tutorial and do this error when I link my previous account to it.
Also, my account works well on steam.

please, help.

Ok it kinda didn’t work. I reinstalled the game and the game is still not as smooth as it was before the patch. It can take several seconds when a match finishes to get back to the pvp menu,even minutes which before the patch getting back to the pvp menu was almost instantaneous after a match. Same goes for team editing,and the like. I’ve talked with several other people in chat and they all confirmed they are experiencing the same thing. Not sure if this is by design,but it’s not just on my end. Exiting,and entering game modes,and editing teams gives long pauses,and almost freezes the game on me for quite awhile.

Is this where I report console issues? The title says PC/Mobile.

1. Anyway on Xbox, getting lots of freezing issues if playing for more than 45 mins. Need to restart game every 45 minutes or so to fix and it’s getting annoying. Freezing mostly when pressing “x” to edit team.

2. When using the troop filter on pets, pressing “y” button to apply filter doesn’t auto close the filter. But yet it does for troops. Just not on pets.