3.5 known issues (PC/Mobile/Console)

no … win 10 tablet

1 Like

this time its frozen and cant retreat :triumph:

close the game then reopen it

1 Like

ya had to kill it

I tried to finish a game with artema left. I killed her again and again and again, her card said 0 for life, but no matter if I killed her by skull or spell, she would not go. I had to retreat.

I am on an android tablet

Minor bug, but I’ve gotten the new “Hold on just a second!” Guild intro tutorial three or four times now.

Have you scrolled through the whole thing, or just closed it immediately? My wife kept getting it until she scrolled through all the tabs, then it didn’t come back.

I scrolled all the way through the first time (more than once, until I figured out it was repeating). Sill getting it.

1 Like

How did my hero die? It was 4 Drake Riders, so there shouldn’t be any new hero bugs involved. This should be 36 damage, yet it did 82+.

also evidence of the game hanging after every DP cast and the ubastet bug.

2 Likes

ummm…
Glitch%20yt

1 Like

Gnome bug is known, but they supposedly need more info to figure it out.

https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000278855-Battles-freeze-when-Gnome-is-on-the-enemy-team

2 Likes

it did the same thing again, but there was no gnome this time

Wtf??? Game code game code

I can’t contact support without @en9nhcet? That’s an odd new policy to have.

2 Likes

Wtf??? Game code game code

It just happened to me as well.

This is already on the known issues list and the help center. @platinumpwnzor the development team are shortly pushing a fix for this issue, please review the article for more info

Various fixes! Copy + Pasting from known issues. Select URLS for more information.

4 Likes

@Cyrup

Tomes that boost magic, but the tome spell (explode a gem) is not boosted by magic. Is that a bug that will be addressed?

2 Likes

@Cyrup you forgot to add this visual bug

It say click “Y” to change class and upgrade weapon but you need to click RB (xbox)

I don’t know if it’s french version only

Edit: also it say “classe changement de classe” and we should read “changement de classe”

Maybe play game in English @Rickygervais

Je ne m’en souviens pas! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: