3.5 known issues (PC/Mobile/Console)

Maybe @Ozball could fix the weapon upgrades and hero class talents and remove the stupid.

Going by your screenshots, your Champion level is 49, you gained 2 Champion XP, your Champion level is still 49 afterwards. Thatā€™s quite normal, you need a lot more than 2 Champion XP to level up. You can check the amount required in your Priest Class screen.

1 Like

The daily task for PC/Mobile for using X# of unique-coloured troops in battles is not registering pet event battles. Not sure if this is as intended or not.

1 Like

Thank you @Fourdottwoone !!

Deleting my posts now sorry

Known bug, during pet events the game actually uses the last team you were fighting with outside the pet event to calculate daily task completion.

2 Likes

The daily task for PC/Mobile for using X# of unique-coloured troops in battles is not registering pet event battles. Not sure if this is as intended or not.

Same with troops from Specific Kingdom

i thought the not getting an extra turn off of 4 or 5 gem matches at the begining of a battle was fixed? just had it happen in pvp

Pleaae fix the damn freezing on console

You play 10 pvp then receive a win or lost notification and then the screen freeze 2-3 min before getting kicked in world map

2 Likes

Hero talents arenā€™t being applied in Arena. Not sure if intentional, but I see no mention of that in the Patch Notes

Incorrect. I can confirm that observation, my hero now has two less attack in the Arena (down from 12 to 10), not sure if Life and Armor also went down slightly.

Did the opponentā€™s hero also see a decrease of 2 attack? If it was a matter of removing guild bonuses for all heroes (yours and your opponentā€™s), then I think that actually makes it a more level playing field.

The premise of Arena is ā€œendgamers and new players are equalā€. Thatā€™s why all the cards are set to a fixed level and no traits are applied.

So it makes no sense that maxing a hero class would make you stronger in Arena.

Same with the ā€œnerfā€. It was a bug that your guild bonus was applied. Now itā€™s fixed.

1 Like

1st.

Skill bonus +1

It should be +2

Had some kingdoms at +2, but seems since update I lost lots of kingdom points

2nd
First time happened to me:

Someone said me that if I unlock the next level, it will be +2 againā€¦ rotfl

Well, overall I donā€™t like new version, especially leveling kingdoms and weapons
Or to level up maugrim woods to 5 stars I need to fully upgrade any weapon from there
RIP, I guess I wonā€™t play this game too long, but at least stop adding new achievements.
Give me Mongo, Iā€™m 300 diamonds from crafting xathenosā€¦, seriously, luck based achievements suck
Well, maybe I would get used to it, but I donā€™t have the nerves for that. People donā€™t like too many changes in a short time, I donā€™t like too (just got used to this after 3 year break and bam! Iā€™m green again) you are improving game, but especially for veteran players with +1000 levels while making it harder and more complicated for casuals. Well, I see you made this 3.5 for future, looking reallly far into future, nice!

BTW for achievement - 50 lvl of heroā€™s class, it didnā€™t trigger automaticly, I had to go into hero class that is already +50 and click it, then I got it.

Steam/Win10 and mobile android

PS. Not sure if you have done something when I wrote that pet gnome is too rare recently, but since sunday we had 3 pet events everyday. Big Thank You for that!

and now I see, that when I click troops, it loads for 30-40 seconds :o

Extra turn bug still isnā€™t fixed.

Already ready for 3.5.5.

(Please spend more time on fixing present bugs. The extra turn bug is on top of a long list of them. Less time reworking designs in the game that no one asking for.)

5 Likes

These are issues on xbox iā€™ve encountered and has been occurring since the 3.5 patch
-Game lags after pvp matches,and takes 15-20 seconds to get back to the pvp menu
-Game lags when editing teams from game menus(pvp/invasion)sometimes freezes for minutes at a time
-Game lags when exiting pvp menu,quite frequently
-Game lags when entering troop menu from main hub

2 Likes

All of them have two attack less, even those a little above level 200. I donā€™t think that they all already unlocked full statue bonuses, it might be something else. Iā€™m also quite sure Iā€™m not missing as much as 8 life and 8 armor (if any), magic is definitely still the same.

1 Like

@Cyrup I have the same issue @DEMONorANGEL does. My hero had 13 attack before the update, now itā€™s 11. Exiting and re-entering the game doesnā€™t seem to help. Playing on iPadAir, iOS 11.4. This is in the arena.

imageimage

2 Likes

gnomes fing up the program

@Cyrup i seen this reported somewhere else but cant member where

Chat is still broken!

Chat started messing up badly after the 3.4 update on iOS. The following patch fixed nothing. I kept being unable to change channels in chat unless I disconnected from chat and rejoined. However at one point, I lost the ability to connect to global chat altogether. Whenever I try, the app gets stuck on a loading icon and I have to force-close it. Iā€™ve been waiting weeks for a fix.

3.5 DID NOT FIX THIS. I still canā€™t connect to global chat without the app becoming unresponsive, which means I also still canā€™t chat with my guild either. WTF guys?!

You play on Android donā€™t ya @DEMONorANGEL?