With the release of the 3.4 update comes a new Known Issues thread.
If you are experiencing Loading screen perpetually loads before battles on iOS and Android please update your game to the latest update (we have released a hot-fix update for this issue).
- Having trouble loading a battle? Click here
- Go here for Technical Support
- Go here for feedback and suggestions on the new update
Updated on the May 16 1:51 pm :
PLEASE NOTE - When reporting any bugs:
What platform you are playing on?
When did the issue begin occuring and how frequent is it?
Any other information (enemy troops, traits active, what you were doing previously)
New issues are added to the bottom going forward
- PVP battle wins counting as losses - Please contact support with ‘Missing Rewards’
- Burning status effect blocks troop stats Fixed in a future update
- Xbox: Disconnecting the controller in a battle returns the game to the main screen
- Glory packs display incorrect rewards Investigating. Please contact support.
- Raid boss/Invasion freeze or crashes during battle - Investigating. Please contact support.
- Xbox French Global Chat is spelt "Gloabal"
- Invasion countdown timer in “Guild” menu shows 13 hours 13 days instead of minutes in French
- Troops with mana shield do not lose their mana against Khorvash as the stun is triggering after draining mana (not before) Fixed!
- Sword dancer’s troop art is compressed on Kingdom Tribute collect screen
- Raid Boss shop purchases gave Broken Spire Troops - Fixed after reset, development team organised compensation
- Calendar button (above Settings) is missing the icon and is deactivated Will be fixed at reset 5pm AEST
- Xbox achievements are not live - Fixed.
- Brown Pet Food costs 100 Jewels in the Soulforge rather than 125 -Fixed
- Not all Guild Members receive Pet Events Fixed. Please restart your game.
- Loading screen perpetually loads before battles on mobile Fixed with a hot-fix update to the iOS and Android App stores. Please update your game again.
- Pet Gnome does not show up in Unowned Troops list Fixed
- Xbox players experience issues connecting to Gems of War when launching the game Fixed.
- The Calendar (above Settings) is inactive/grey without an icon and no Daily Rewards are received If you updated the game after 5pm on May the 1st (AEST) then your rewards and calendar will activate at 5pm May the 2nd AEST.
- Notifications are not received when a Guild Member starts a Pet Event - Notifications are only received after a battle is completed, so try finishing a battle.
- Pet Rewards can’t be collected if the event ends during a battle: Message “Event has ended” if they aren’t manually collected already - Please contact support with 'Missing rewards’. Fixed from happening again.
- “%1h %2m” or percentage symbols appear as counters on Pet Events - Investigating. Restart game, display issue
Unable to connect to Global/Guild Chat on PC We have pushed out a fix for this. Please completely close/reopen your game and verify integrity of game cache on Steam to see these changes.
Unable to connect to chat/guild chat on mobile - Fixed in the next update, 3.5.
- Winning a Pet Gnome in Gnome Vault does not show up in Troops List - Fixed, restart game.
- Dwarf and Lapina avatars disappear Fixed from happening again. Please contact support with ‘Purchase Issue’.
- Troop art overlaps on submerge
- Some extra turns are not made on 4 or 5 gem matches - Fixed in 3.5. Wait a second or two before making your match when it is your turn to stop this.
- Win a battle with 3 Gnome troops appears as a task in Daily Tasks Fixed.
- Selecting 1 mana color and “All colors” in troops does not bring up only troops of that color Fixed in 3.5
- Tooltip/info for Orb of Chaos gives information for Orb of Growth
- PSN accounts are not accessible
- Xbox connection/server issues from 11th May - 12th May - Fixed. Compensation to all Xbox players may be planned for the week of the 21st of May
- Missing chest rewards on Xbox A visual issue where it appears as if you are earning extra rewards when opening chests, investigating.
- Dhrak-Zum quest 6/24 shows typo “invitiation” instead of Invitation in English"