New mythic troop mechanics (Fixed in 3.5)

Note: If you are absolutely uncomfortable reporting your bug publicly you can privately message @Cyrup or @Kafka with the completed bug template. Do not abuse this offer to message developers if you are otherwise comfortable posting your thread publicly. (Please remove this paragraph when submitting your report)

Please check the known issues list before posting a bug.

Platform, device version and operating system
e.g. Android, Samsung Galaxy S8, Nougat
Android
Screenshot or image
If you are on a console simply take a photo using another device. A video is preferred. Try uploading to YouTube Privately.

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened
This is simply what you were trying to do and what happened instead. Example:
‘I was trying to start an Arena battle, but Gems of War loaded Broken Spire quest instead!’
New mythic ubastet’s ability says if one dies kill the other but when I used it both troops died so it killed a third troop. Is this a bug or supposed to happen?
How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Was this a once-off bug or has it been a consistent issue? Does it only happen after doinga particular game mode?

Only used him the one time so idk.
Steps to make it happen again
Do you know how to make this happen? Sometimes there are certain steps that can lead to a problem that may not be obvious!
Example: I lose once in the Arena.
I then exit to the world map.
I then tap on Broken Spire on the map and then tap Arena.
Broken Spire’s quest loads instead of the Arena

1 Like

Sounds like EK and Kraken all over again. Only this time the verbiage on the ability specifically states if one dies kill the other. Doesn’t say to kill the next in line. So sounds like a bug to me.

I just think it sounds like a cat.

I have seen this myself though, almost always when one of the 2 enemies summons or resurrects on death, but occasionally, Ubastet will kill his two targets and then just arbitrarily execute a bystander.

Hello! The dev team is aware of this issue. It should be fixed in the next update. I’ll add it to known issues tomorrow. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Cyrup I think, there are two different issues:

1. Ubastet kills troops summoned by the death of a Troop, e.g. when Ubastet kills Dragonsoul, it also kills the summoned baby dragon.
  2. Ubastet kills a third troop: I guess this happens, if the second-weakest and the third-weakest troop have the same life and armor.

Please check both

1 Like

Confirmed that this issue should be fixed in the next update, 3.5. (including the aforementioned case #1 that you mention Valdar).