3.3 Known Issues (PC/Mobile/Console)

Raid boss says Internal Error

Beat raid boss, java out of memory, game crash.
Counted as a loss of course.

1 Like

Iā€™m getting the internal error on Android too.

I still canā€™t access Raid Boss as well, always get Internal Error. Iā€™m on Android. Already tried restart a few times, might try uninstall and link account again next.

My guess is that it might have something to do with Guild Wars. My Guildā€™s GW is still running, even registered for the next. Maybe someone in my guild did or the game caused it to registered. The fact that 2 weekly guild events canā€™t be running at the same time might be the cause of bug.

EDIT: I could enter Raid Boss just fine now. Look like I guess wrong, but they find the cause and fix it now. Thank you, Dev! ^^

1 Like

I play on IOS and the bug I have is that I bought hook sword from the raid shop but canā€™t find it anywhere in my inventory

[Edit 12h16] seems to be ok bug has been fixed I can see the weapon

Lolā€¦:person_facepalming:

1 Like

Yes, that was me. :stuck_out_tongue: Sometimes itā€™s there and sometimes Iā€™m seemingly lending it to you (together with a bunch of other people lending you random stuff. Youā€™re a hoarder, arenā€™t you. :wink: ).

I did, actually, and it didnā€™t change a thing, but thatā€™s okay since I donā€™t need my VIP symbol for anything, really. In fact, itā€™s one less thing blocking the worldmap.:wink:

Probably going to need clarification from a developer on this know to know whether it needs to be reported as a known issue or if itā€™s working as intended.

I thought that treasure gnomes werenā€™t supposed to appear while this Raid Boss event is going on? I play on Xbox One, was soul farming in Challenge Mode in Khaziel so I could level up my Shentang troops, and a gnome appeared replacing an enemy.

1. I had no idea gnomes could even appear in challenges mode, itā€™s the first time itā€™s ever happened for me.
  2. Arenā€™t venravenā€™s supposed to be substituting in for gnomes throughout the game during the event?
  3. The gnome dropped a prize of gold, definitely not sigils for additional fights during the Raid Boss event.

Clarification would be appreciated! Thank you in advance.

Iā€™ve found gnomes in challenges almost exclusively. havenā€™t played since the new raid started so cant speak to that aspect

None of our guild members got our daily gw victory rewards from yesterday.
Guild of gra, ps4 #3 in the trophy rankings.
@Cyrup
@Saltypatra

During the actual raid battles. Gnomes wonā€™t appear. Anywhere outside of raids theyā€™ll appear as normal.

On xbox, So i reached stage 5 and claim all rewards, we won a orb of chaos and i didinā€™t Know we had to opened it right now so i pushed the B button cause i wanted to keep it for later but i lost the orb

I donā€™t think banners are working in raids

So I should get 3 mana from a 3 match +1 from the banner

If I added that up correctly it should be 4 mana. How does my weapon have 3 mana?

I did not receive my guild wars rewards this week (yes, I filed a ticket already, and yes, I took a video of my mail to prove I didnā€™t receive it - ticket number is 54889) Just thought Iā€™d mention it here because whatever caused this was a bug that deserves attention so this doesnā€™t happen again.

1 Like

Event points keep resetting. If i do a hard reset they come back, but by the time i realize it says zero i lost track of the points i had accumulated, so not sure how many arenā€™t being registered. Itā€™s a huge pain when you need to get 750 kills. On xbox.

3 Likes

Mine had looked like they reset at one point and then they came back and I could claim my reward. Could be something super slow in the backend?

Thatā€™s what iā€™m hoping. I just checked after one fight and theyā€™re gone again. Iā€™m not turning my console off and on again or quitting game after every fight thatā€™s ridiculous. Think i was close to 450, gonna try to remember to check it again soon.

The servers arenā€™t handling well it seemsā€¦ Sometimes i canā€™t even check my guild tasks.
@Ozball, something weird going on on the Aussie side of things?

I just got in, so still catching up with stuff from overnight. Will look into it though.

1 Like

Donā€™t worry, take your time with any priority. At first i just thought it could be on my side, but everything is working wellā€¦