3.3 Known Issues (PC/Mobile/Console)

@Ozball PS4 event stones are also reset I should have gotten my 300 reward I thought as i was at around 280 when I logged off last night. Just checked and it says i have 0 :frowning:

1 Like

Does it come back when you restart the game?

Ozball the restart kind of fixed it. I logged off last night with 278 gems and I did a bunch of PvP fights today that did not register as after the restart of the my PS4 it still showing just 278 I should be over 300 as I did many fights with spawn troops teams and I was getting 6 to 8 stones :thinking:

Hmm ok, if you havenā€™t already please submit a ticket to support with the details and they can try and look into it for you.

As long as it doesnā€™t reset again Iā€™ll be ok Iā€™m sure they have enough to worry about Iā€™m not to worried about a few missing event stones as long as I can win them back playing this week :slight_smile: i already have 1 ticket in for the loss of my money lender 400 gold bonus for over an hour from last week I try to keep it to 1 ticket at a time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I saw the same issue, but i figured that there seems to be some minor problems with the servers communications and sometimes the information wonā€™t load porperly. Using a single gold key usually forces the server to load the communication, as the reward needs to be registered, and then the event will display properly.

2 Likes

Added!

Yes, check the list if unsure.

@Grundulum You are correct players can use gnomes in their troops. Check out this article I wrote, maybe it will help: Missing Gnome Rewards

@Calv1n Thanks Calvin, glad he put in a ticket as we can only address that with a ticket

@TimeKnight @VenusBlue thanks!

Hook sword now FIXED - this was visual only and you would have still received the sword, internal error(s), and other issues have been added to the list.

@D_Houzz Did the Gnomes appear during an actual Raid Battle, or just separately while the event is on?

This requires a support ticket please :slight_smile:

Iā€™ve checked and can see you got your rewards. Weā€™re aware of an issue where a large amount of players contributing to complete guild tasks at the same time can cause a message to send that says ā€œGuild Task - No Rewardā€¦ you didnā€™t get XYZ becauseā€¦ā€. In all cases weā€™ve looked at players have received the rewards. Try to coordinate with your guild so that you arenā€™t completing tasks at the same time

Looking into this! Added to the list. Try closing and reopening your game (as others have mentioned), this worked for some players?

Nice idea!

We are super busy in support right now so Iā€™m really sorry if we canā€™t get to your request.

Edit Among other things, we fixed Xathenos not summoning stuff!

3 Likes

Unfortunelly iā€™ll have to pile up one more thing for the support to deal Cryrupā€¦ My purchase on the Raid Boss Shop didnā€™t gave me the Hook Sword and itā€™s not showing up in the inventory at all. On the Soulforge it says i already crafted it.

This should have been fixed withing 1.5 hours of reset last night. Did this happen recently?

Is this only happening in English?

Just now basically.

It works if i open and close, but still goes back to zero. I tried the but a gold key trick and that seems to make it show again. I was able to collect my rewards for 450 too so it seems to be keeping tally even if i canā€™t see it.

@Cyrup did sunbird healing the undead get fixed yet?

Visual bug:

I got an Orb of Chaos! Yay!

Itā€™s apparently masquerading as a stack of goldā€¦ (The Orb behaved correctly after I left that screen, so itā€™s a visual bug only.)

Iā€™m not sure how you can say so confidently I received my rewards. Iā€™m telling you I didnā€™t. I have compared the number of Troglodites my guild mates have and it is 24 more than I have, the exact amount I should have received this week. I can take screenshots showing I have 24 less Troglodites than should be expected if need be. And, I already provided a video in the support ticket showing all my mail to show I didnā€™t receive guild rewards mail. So, if your system is showing I received it, your system is wrong and I can prove it. Please spend a little more time on this one, with guild wars only being every 3 weeks this bug has effectively made it take 18 weeks longer for me to get Troglodite to mythic. Thatā€™s not acceptable to me especially where Iā€™m willing to provide proof.

2 Likes

Refixing, try again in an hour or so :slight_smile:

Weā€™ll address it in your ticket then :+1:

1 Like

Sounds good, I am happy to provide all the proof necessary. I must wonder if all the other people who claimed they did not receive rewards are also a victim of your internal data being incorrect. I look forward in assisting with whatever information I can to get to the bottom of this bug (I provided a video recorded on Sunday showing I have 59 Troglodites (before the rewards would have been sent out), by sheer luck, which I linked in the support ticket)

Hi Vega, weā€™re really busy right now - the data is pretty much always correct, I had a quick glance at your information and itā€™s possible I just misunderstood your issue. As mentioned itā€™s easier for us to help you on your ticket as we have all your details there so Iā€™ll leave it at that :slight_smile:

1 Like

3 crashes against raid boss since new mode came out, funny how explore and pvp never crash on me.

Tbh iā€™m quitting my end game account in 2 weeks anyway, so iā€™m not really bothered.