3.3 Known Issues (PC/Mobile/Console)

Question about classes. I scanned through posts & did not see anything on this topic. My hero on xbox1 & mobile are not counting as a dragon in the dragongaurd class. I went to make sure I had that option selected in the class menu & we can no longer select between the 3 options. The only aspect that is interactive in this menu is the weapon of that class. Are we suppose to still only be able to choose 1 of the 3 traits? Are we suppose to get credit for all 3 traits now? Either scenario is resulting in my Hero not being consider as to the team bonuses.
mobile BIG PAPPA PUNK_IFSI
xbox1 DUMBMUNKEY74_WWZB

Instead of having to choose one, every unlocked perk is automatically enabled now. Assuming you are using the dragonguard class and you have unlocked the third perk (there should be a green checkmark shown next to it), your hero should count as a dragon.
I just checked with my “counts as wildfolk” hero (bard class) and that is working correctly. I get the “4 wildfolk” team bonus and my King Silenus gets 24 damage boost per cast (6 per troop).

If it really doesn’t work for you, describe how (team bonus? not getting extra damage for a troop?) and I’m sure they’ll look into it when they find the time :slight_smile: (screenshots are always nice too)

Thanks for the info. I just happened to see in the patch notes that all perks now apply. I noticed it last night & will check again later to see if it is still not counting hero in team bonus. Dragonguard gives all dragons health & magic when matching 4 & 5 gems but it was not appling it to the my hero last night. If it still doesn’t later I will document it for them.

Not really a bug, but worth a mention. i just used an Orb of Clans, it did not get registered right away. I had to exit the Seals menu and then enter the menu again for it to be added in the total Guild Seals. It did get added towards my Seals right away tho.

It’s not an official explanation by all means but: The servers are acting up lately, strange failures at communication or just slow response sometimes. If anything similar occurs, you can try to force the servers to “wake up” by using a gold key and then check if your resources were counted this time, in your case the seals. It happens a lot with the Snotgems/Event Points not displaying at all, and if you simply try to reset your game, maybe you’ll risk losing some progress wich piles up more problems for you and the support team. I hope this helps.

1 Like

I’m not sure, i only play in English maybe someone else could answer that? lol. And thanks for adding it :slight_smile:

We just noticed suddenly the number of guild seals we have isn’t correct. I swear earlier today it said we could purchase level 4 chests and now it’s showing we have just over 6k seals when just the top of the roster has more than that.

It might be just visual bug but I saw just a glimpse of arena success/fail screen with swords before entering a battle in pvp. It appears so fast that I can’t take a screenshot. I play on ios.

PLEASE fix a bug: if i close kingdom menu - map change size and goes to corner!

This happens before explore battles as well, and has been happening since 3.2 at the latest.

Really minor issue, but my hero appearance changed from Raksha to Wargare when the game updated - actually, I think this was at the weekly rollover yesterday (start of the raid event) and not when the game updated. No impact on anything, but weird nonetheless.

1 Like

Funny you say that, mine turned from a raksha to a lizard and I just now noticed and asked my wife if I was hacked, lol. Good to know it wasn’t just me.

1 Like

My game consistently crashes to desktop while loading. This image is how far the progress bar goes before it stops, waits a few seconds, and the program crashes. It started right after the new update, but I was able to play normally for about one session before it stopped cooperating.

So death mark is supposed to go away when it does it’s thing an kills you right? Well I had a troop (Diviner) mark’d with barrier on it the death mark after 2 turns got rid of barrier but was still lingering, next turn it kills my troop now i’m pretty sure that it should’ve dispersed after eating my barrier?

Barrier doesn’t block Deathmark. Barrier blocks damage dealt. Deathmark is a status effect.

I believe it was able to have been blocked by barrier before recent update, I know it’s a status affect but still as before was able to have blocked it with it with barrier being taken by it so yeah it’s either a bug to have either…

1. Stayed on after removing barrier (did sound affect too!) an stayed on the troop.
    2)To have not just killed the troop outright with it being barrier’d?

Update: the situation appears to have resolved itself. It’s returned a few times but in between I was able to see that the game was keeping accurate count of my Event points. So it’s a “display error”-- annoying but of much less concern. BTW, the “cash one Gold key” method suggested upthread does seem to work to bring the proper numbers back to the display, at least temporarily.

@Cyrup I’m on an iPhone but having a similar issue today.

In my case the Event points simply reset to 0 at some point today. I’m not sure of the exact total but I had somewhere between 200 and 250 event points before this happened.

I tried quitting and restarting my phone but when I went back in the Event points were still showing 0.

Even worse, I played 5 pvp matches and checked the Event points AGAIN-- still 0! :grimacing:

Should I open up a ticket or is this a “known issue” that will be fixed globally?

Here’s a screenshot I took, I don’t think it will tell you much… but is that gray “Continue” button always there? It sort of looks like the Events screen crashed and won’t ‘restart’ even when the game does! But IDK…

You might want to try this:

But from the description of your issue i’m not sure if it’ll work at all. But it’s worth a shot.

nevermind,

This gnome is actually a troop owned by a player. He doesn’t have that bag of gold/rewards on him.
People do this to be funny i guess. It’s easy to spot if you have free scouting from VIP, all gnomes with rewards won’t appear when scouting.