3.3 Known Issues (PC/Mobile/Console)

It was a fake gnome, i mean someone won that troop and puted him in def, you win nothing when you kill them

You can see the difference between a fake gnome and a real event gnome

when you see a little bag of gold that mean it’s an event gnome and he will drop rewards and when you don’t see the bag it mean it’s a player gnome and they reward nothing

I didn’t even notice due to speed playing. What a troll. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Note it also can happen with the valraven but it easier to say it’s a fake cause you can’t see the valraven outside of raid boss

I got a proper one on the very next game, though it was a slap in the face (100 souls).

This has to be a bug right? All the other major orbs need 4 to upgrade from (lesser) orbs to major orbs. Why would this one be 5 times the others cost?

Platform is Android

Because each small orb gives only one level, so you would need 20 of them for a Mythic.

1 Like

If that’s correct. Then this orb should cost 3.

And this one should cost 5.

Yes, but i wouldn’t craft a Major Orb of Wisdom because you can get the best payout from the smaller one if you use them to unlock the last trait of a Mythic card.

Anyone who uses 20 super rare orbs to level up a troop is a fool. And new players should’nt be allowed to use them until they know better.

I did the calcul last night and if you want to craft zuul goth you will need

96 orb of wisdom minor (orange)
480 orb of growth minor (green)
96 orb of ascension minor (blue)

Probably 1 year of grinding if not more

1 Like

I’ll have no choice but to… To craft Zuul’Goth.

RIDICULOUS!

1 Like

Anyone who uses a Major Orb Grownth is a fool. It has a cute little crown! It should be kept forever!!!
:wink:

1 Like

Unless… They need to… To craft Zuul’Goth…

And don’t be surprised if the next Mythic weapon needs orbs as well.

Yeah… Not so funny now huh guys?!? Lol

If anything, the forge should be reversed. You should be able to split a major into lesser ones that have actual value.

I can’t see how the new mythic weapon can be better then dawnbringer

I couldn’t see how Ishbaala would ever be allowed to exist. :grinning:

-3/10 = Would french kiss the Night Hag instead… But well, we are going off-topic already.

1 Like

Hopefully the portal 10 Major orb reward will cycle in order. That way it will only take… 4 years to craft Zuul’Goth. Someone kill me.

I hope Invasion has better rewards than Raid Boss.

Lol… Unless you get this. Which can’t be used towards Zuul’Goth.

Thank you! I had seen your OP and went back into the game and tried it. It worked!

The problem keeps coming back, but I’m mostly relieved to find out that it’s a display error (the game has been keeping accurate count in between the 0 displays) and not something substantive!

1 Like