3.3 Known Issues (PC/Mobile/Console)

What platform? What do you mean kingdom menu - as in when you select a kingdom and it has information regarding the quests, lore, etc? How often does it occur?

Weird, I’ve made a note of this

Contact support we can help you there with your account details!

@Lardy-Porker this should be resolved now

Anyone experiencing raid boss crashes - does this happen at a particular time during the battle e.g. when the valraven appears? What platform are you playing on? Does the game freeze (become unresponsive) or crash (fully close)?

1 Like

Yeah on PS4 my avatar changed from Human to Gurakk which I thought was weird. Changed it back already but it seems to be fairly common

On Android. Was not a Valraven match. Screen became unresponsive. I went to check a discord message and came back to the game. I was then able to finish the match. After killing the last troop the screen went black and restarted the game on its own. My damage points were still rewarded as normal.

SS taken while the game was froze.

I’m betting it happens when your tribute comes due.

Android vampgirl
4 crashes so far and only against raid boss.
One was a Java out of memory error after killing last enemy.
One was instant crash shutdown after killing last enemy.
One infinite load screen after dying.
One instant crash shutdown zapping the boss.

Sorry if this has been said already, but on PS4 you can only go to browsing rewards (left-right) on Treasure hunt rewards screen from going up from “play again” button. If you go to the “leave” button, only way to navigate to rewards is going back right to “play again” button and up from there. I hope I explained that well enough :slight_smile:

1 Like

Word to the wise. Never click on a “?” in GoW. It tends to cause more questions than actual answers.

Android Samsung Galaxy S8+

Same on xbox. I just assumed many of those are placeholders for the troops and weapons they will eventually release.

Troop slots also take into account VIP level

1 Like

You have to press up, then you can side scroll.

I was you until a guild mate helped me.

1 Like

Yea, but you can only go up from play again button. You can’t go up from leave button.

Oh, I misread what you Said. I thought you were having the same problem I had when the new patch came out. I couldn’t scroll through the rewards at all. On any game mode.

Yeah I figured that part out. I’m VIP 11 so I’m 9 short on slots. The rest though is very misleading. Lol

Oh and I’m sure it’s been mentioned before. But all the iOS users that I know. Had to uninstall and reinstall the game after 3.3 to get the new banner images to show.

But I myself didn’t experience the bug because…

Android 4 life :metal:

1 Like

Yea, no problem. :slight_smile:

This bug is a minor one, but it can be confusing to some new players and probably is not intended, so I think they could change that.

Actually I don’t think death mark staying on after activating is a bug, on the premise that no other status effect is dispelled after activation.

The problem is if death mark activates it kills the victim meaning the status effect is gone. You had a way to protect the victim, but activation didn’t remove death mark similar to every other status effect. Then you had the 1% chance of death mark triggering twice in a row killing your troop.

I think this is a case of bad luck more than anything

Not sure what the heck is going on here. I’ve been seeing a lot of weird stuff this week. I haven’t caught all of it on video unfortunately but this one I did. You can see this whole match from selection to rewards and it’s a Ranked PvP match that rewards like the Raid…not right…

Since I still haven’t heard from 505 from my previous ticket from several days ago I’m not sure if I should bother to issue another for a measly 3 trophies and 5k gold etc…

On xbox asha suppose to be immune against mana drain but famine can still drain her

Edit: lol nevermind i watched the replay she was stunned

1 Like

Not on ps4, it’s nice.

1 Like

On xbox sometime when you doing pvp and receive defense win/lost notification, it kick you to the world map

Tributes - could not see it in the OP Post, so added below.

Since the update, I have to wait about 10 seconds to be able to click the tribute. Even though the gold is flashing, the first few clicks never work, and have to wait about 10 seconds for it to be able to be clicked to initiate the tribute collection.

2 Likes