3.3 Known Issues (PC/Mobile/Console)

Me, too. On iOS.

Even though rewards from Gnomes arenā€™t all that great, they are still free stuff.

I just had a Gnome in pvp. Is there a chance to get no rewards? Or should I be submitting a ticket?

2 Likes

Probably a troop owned by the player, which means has no gold bag on him with extra stuff.

2 Likes

Didnā€™t think of that @Razzagor. Youā€™re probably right. The Gnome was there in the pvp screen before the battle.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a giveaway, the gnomes with rewards donā€™t appear on scout preview, just like the Moas during their own event. Another situation where you can misinterpret the rewards is when the gnome drops the same minor stones you gain from the battle and the stones will group together, not using the Gnomeā€™s bag card.

1 Like

Now that I know the giveaway I will control my excitement . . . which turns to disappointment when I donā€™t get a vault key. :laughing:

And Iā€™ll watch for that second scenario you mentioned now too. :+1:

1 Like

There is a translation error for the Spearmaster in french.
His spell says ā€œDĆ©truit une rangĆ©eā€ (row) instead of ā€œDĆ©truit une colonneā€ (column).
Thatā€™s clearly not the same.

There is obviously a bug with Valraven. His spell says he has a 30% chance to Run Away, yet he runs away (based on current observations of 20 encounters where he has been able to cast his spell) 80% of the time.

80% is clearly not 30%.

Grrrrrrrr

@Saltypatra @Cyrup

You forgot the infinite load screen after raid boss match over, which isnā€™t a crash. And that happened right after I restarted game because infinite load trying to start raid boss!
Thatā€™s FIVE crashes so far this event resulting in lost sigil and no points.

Android

Cedric Sparklesackā€™s Moneybags (3rd trait) does not trigger after battle. [PS4]

Iā€™m going to assume you devs have some sort of commit control in place, so you can track who was responsible for all of the situations like this:

Thatā€™s rather a lot of times Iā€™ve noticed the entire sprite sheet being used instead of one element from it.

Edit: any chance you will make this offer again? I was focused on getting the screenshot, and I didnā€™t rate the game. I would happily rate the game in exchange for gems.

2 Likes

that raven guy from boss raid is bugged. i transformed him into baby dragon and guess what? Still i end up winning 2 raid boss sigils

Lolā€¦ Iā€™m so used to ignoring stuff like thatā€¦ That I read ā€œearn gemsā€ as I was closing it. Lol

I believe the Money Bag is an ā€œentityā€ by itself that is tied to the troop, even if itā€™s transformed into something else, but not a part of the troop.

Otherwise players who own Gnomes and Valravens would be giving rewards to their attackers and soon more and more players would become generous in this sense and affect the economy.

1 Like

Another issue: The log in screen offers are showing $4999.00 not 49.99- or at least this is the case for my phone

Is this only on PC and why on earth wouldnā€™t they put this in the ā€œofferā€ tab so folks donā€™t accidentally close it and canā€™t get it again :thinking: @Ozball @Saltypatra

1 Like

Iā€™m experiencing a much bigger bug w Valraven-- I kill it and donā€™t get the two bonus sigils!

Pretty sure this happened to me twice last night but I wasnā€™t paying too much attention as I still had many sigils.

Today I started w 5 sigils, killed 2 Valravensā€¦ and still ended up w 0 sigils after playing 5 rounds.

The 2nd Valraven I killed I was watching closely and it did its treasure animation when I killed itā€¦ but still no ā€œTreasure!ā€

This is extremely annoying because my Guild is still working on the 10th portal. Weā€™re not gonna get there if the game is cheating us out of rounds. :face_with_monocle:

UPDATE: My guildies have informed me that you donā€™t get the bonus sigils when you lose the battle. Thatā€™s undoubtedly what happened. I didnā€™t notice earlier in the week because I wasnā€™t losing many battles back when Boss was less enormous!

Issue resolved! ā€“ human error. :flushed:

1 Like

When you use different troops from the vault, you see a weird message as bonus kingdom description_3038_2j

Yup same for me with the gnome, it happened twice he didinā€™t drop rewards in explore, both bug probably related

One of my guildmate also didinā€™t get rewards from the vault battle this is more frustrating

In this screenshot you can see he only got 2 rewards from the vault

That would have me seeing red for sure! :rage:

I canā€™t say Iā€™m that upset about losing the sigils, it mean several fewer long, boring wars of attrition for no real reward. But I feel like Iā€™m letting my guild down, weā€™re still working on the 10th portal and the 4 or 5 thousand points I just lost with those Sigils would have really helped. [edit: you donā€™t get the sigils if you lose the battle, so I donā€™t think thereā€™s a bug here after all!]

As for gnomes, Iā€™ve had one or two fail to drop treasure but it was in PVP so I have to assume they were ā€˜fakeā€™ gnomes as I didnā€™t know how to tell the difference at the time (fake gnomes will be in the pre-battle lineup, real ones will not, also the real ones have a little treasure sack in the upper left and Iā€™m guessing fake ones will not). :thinking:

1 Like