3.3 Known Issues (PC/Mobile/Console)

We have one member that has an issue (he has put in a ticket but I figured I’d mention it here as well).
On Day 3 of GW and the update his game appears to have him “now” all alone on the guild roster and his game won’t load up GW anymore it just crashes to desktop every time he tries (he has tried deleting the game and re-installing it but it didn’t change anything).

For everyone else in the GW I’ve talked to so far he appears on the guild roster fine and no one else is having the issue with GW. All on PS4 of course

Cheers
Calvin

Thanks I never pay attention to gold I thought they were all worth around the same.

1 Like

I’ve had this happen 4 times since the update.

1 Like

@Cyrup PvP wins counting as losses is worse than ever I’ve had it 4 times since the update.

Everytime it’s happened I’ve gone straight from explore to PvP.

I put in a support ticket too.

cdc3395b6401d6c6d0728f7daa9ebc22b5347f3e_1_689x409%20(1)aa4030ecbeb45c7adb2b1f771104f70f17964a6c_1_689x409

The loss against Locitza was legit their Famine went nuts and I got bored and retreated but the other 4 battles I won.

This Quest is a bit generous on reward…
Oh wait, it’s not Quest, just Treasure Hunt.

It’s seen to switch to the last quest info I’ve done everytime I click “play again” on treasure hunt. Overall, it’s just visual bug, with cause nothing but a bit confusion. But I think I should let the dev know anyway.

Edit: this is on Android. From the post below by VenusBlue, look like it happened on Xbox as well.

2 Likes

If Dragon Fire summons transforms a hero into Elemaugrim in the Arena, it has Level 1 stats instead of Level 15. Other dragons I’ve seen so far all show up with Level 15 stats.

You don’t own Elemaugrim? I think it always worked like that in arena if you summon something you don’t have

No, I don’t have one.
But if that is the case (Level 1 stats for unowned dragons, Level 15 stats for owned ones (and what if I haven’t leveled the ones I own?)), then the whole mechanic is broken and needs a fix. Troops in the Arena should not supposed to be affected by what I own and what I don’t.

Probably just a visual thing and doesn’t really affect gameplay, but the rewards screen after treasure hunt shows that it’s a quest reward, shentang specifically which is the last kingdom i did. On xbox.

1 Like

Very Close. AND I think this is what is causing the confusion of missing rewards. If you get “2 Minor Nature Traitstones” and a Minor other it will show correctly in the post screen. However if the reward is “2 Minor Nature Traitstones” and 1 Minor Nature for the battle, it does the combine thing making people think they did not recieve the Gnome reward.

*Nature used as an example, no plants were harmed in the writing of this post.

1 Like

Currently Yao Guai (elf/daemon) has simple Mana Shield instead on an Ancestry trait. Is this how it’s supposed to be?

A guildmate noted this behavior as well, not sure which game mode.

Xathenos summon not activating upon kill.

Ps4

This still does not answer the question on how a card comes up missing before an update… :rage:

Get Outlook for Android

This probably a bug but peritio and myzmer were craftable with summoning stone a month ago.
I did craft them

Hey, @Sheba, was it you asking about the disappearing VIP symbol on the map screen? I think I found the symbol:

You may need to squint a little to see it, but I’m pretty sure it’s somewhere in that cluster of icons next to my VIP level.

3 Likes

@Sheba Please try reinstalling if you didn’t already, seems like your assets are broken!

Thanks for your reports everyone, I’ve been sick so I’ll review these in the office tomorrow.

3 Likes

Would you say… Her assets have a crack somewhere??
Hope you feel better soon Cyrup!

2 Likes

Someone want to explain why I am getting an Internal Error when I enter Raid Boss ?

Windows 7
Steam

1 Like

I’m getting the same thing and I’m on mobile

@Cyrup The Hook sword doesn’t show up for me when I make a team for the raid boss in the raid boss screen, despite having purchased it.

1 Like