3.2 Feedback and Suggestions

It was all fun and games but this time someone might really lose an eye!

1 Like

Is this whole update just a prank gone wrong? Tell me it is.

2 Likes

Have you voted in my #vipvictim poll?

Nope. should I?

If youā€™re angry about the treatment of vip players, then yes, I would.

2 Likes

The old troop cards were so nice looking I wanted to upgrade them all to mythic. That is the main reason Iā€™m playing this game. Addiction to ascend all troops. Now that the troops look ugly, or actually they just arenā€™t the same troops anymore, they seem like a very dear person has taken a surgery and is unrecognizable, I have no interest anymore to upgrade them. I guess Iā€™ll continue playing just if they happen to revert the graphical changes.

4 Likes

I did, but, seems a lot of people would feel better with a few keys. Not me, I will never again pay a penny towards this game.

This update and the VIP shafting has totally put me off.

1 Like

Bad:

1- not a fan of the new look at all.
2- the massive target ennemies as ally bug. Needs fixing now, take the game down for an emergency patch.
3- Wisp and Kraken nerf clearly not enough.

Good:
1- new filter is great
2- I played with Sacrificial Priest for the first time
3- the trait change is a step in the right direction.

For the crybabies saying Kraken and Mab etc are now junk, stop exploiting Elspeth and go do normal fight against Wisp/Kraken. They still are ridiculously too strong.

Has anyone seen the stun icons?
Anyone?

Youā€™ll have to be hospitalized when you do.

EDIT: They have been replaced by pastel crosses on your traits.

9 Likes

Thereā€™s far too many threads popping up in general gameplay critical of the new ui, why they just canā€™t post here is beyond me.

1 Like

Troop cards are difficult to read. The stats and icons are blending with the card art. Looks messy.

The background art and high contrast font and icons are too busy. If you need to keep the high contrast headache educing font then simplify the UI and cleanup the backgrounds which will highlight the card art better. Right now it just looks like a mess.

1 Like

What do you mean by stacked? I am VIP LVL8 and if there is a problem i will kick off.

We have been shafted once with the Gem nerfs and VIP chests, so i will not be happy if i am losing more for my VIP

Yes i did vote on the poll.

Cheers

3 Likes

The new UI is even worst in Treasur hunt.
Brown over Brown much?

If this is official news thread we need a dev response

1 Like

As far as I can tell, having my gold bonus drop from 350% to 150%, and the others at a similar rate, (check it at the top left hand corner near your new tiny avatar) the bonusā€™ no longer stack.

Iā€™m VIP level 6.

1 Like

It doesnā€™t appear anything was taken away. Iā€™m VIP 6. My Gold bonus total shows as +150%, and previously the multiplier showed as 2.5. This is correct. 100 gold + 150% = 250 gold, and 100 gold x 2.5 = 250 gold.

Same for my Souls and XP modifiers. Everything matches what it was before, it is just labeled differently now.

3 Likes

In their defenseā€¦ the devs are trying to answer, but theyā€™re having trouble getting into the office.

LIVE from Melbourne, Australia:

28 Likes

I really hope youā€™re right.

Iā€™m gunna try to work it out, I was on the verge of contacting TS, lol.
I was getting 450% on the souls after a GW win day. Trying to play and figure out what is going on has really given me a headache.

One of my Guild members is on the verge of leaving already.

We do really need them to say something. ā€œSorryā€ might be a good place to startā€¦

1 Like