3.2 Feedback and Suggestions

not sure was it added,
Guild wars - the color or current war is gone from “attack” tab,
maybe not exactly gone, there is a tiny bit of color on the text “War 2” but we need a whole orb that showed the color to be back.

i hardly could acknowledge that coloring the text into gold-ish color was indicating the daily brown color, and i realised it only after i went to schedule, checked what color is it, came backto attack tab and kept looking until i found…

2 Likes

Can I vote for “Revert interface back” button in settings too?

4 Likes

Can someone open a new thread with a poll asking who want the old Ui back, please?
Just in case the devs still have not understand that 99% of the players hate the actual Ui.

2 Likes

there already is

2 Likes

Oh let’s face it people: They made up their minds and are drawing the rest of the windows to finish it off like they intended to do all along. As much as we would like the option to use the older version, they will probably deem it as impossible to do because of some technical hoo-hah they can’t afford to breach. Every game has its technical limits. So yeah, ‘get use to it’ is their coy response from their workplace.

That’s fine. Get use to us spending our valuable dollars elsewhere. It pays to be super-sensible at times!

1 Like

I undestand the idea of seeing the rewards appear in the Rewards screen after a battle, but honestly, I’d rather have a simple overview that appears immediately, with smaller icons that does not require scrolling.

(I’m playing on a PS4 on a big TV).

I understand that this may be better on a photo sized screen, but for the bigger screen/console approach, this is not recommended.

So when I saw the rewards screen for the forst time, I saw the scroll bar and was dissappointed; after a few battles, I got irritated.

Might I suggest a simple list with all the rewards, with smaller icons (the old icons were perfectly fine and clear)? You can always add a “Tadah!” sound effect to make it a little flashier, but the rewards screen should not take time to appear; no suspense is needed there…

2 Likes

lol, i just saw the silenced troop icon, are you kidding me?
obraz
nowhere that fits the fantasy xd but gave me a laugh

3 Likes

It would be better done with this pic:

finding different pic.

More ambiguous:

1 Like

:joy: lol - the ball gag?

id prefer something of this sort:
obraz

1 Like

That is far more appropriate I think.

or:

Isn’t there already a forum emoji that could be picked?

:speak_no_evil:

Sorry, couldn’t resist. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

well toon monkeys arent much fantasy-ish either xD
how about this
:zipper_mouth_face:
couldnt resist either…

2 Likes

My 2 suggestions:

Give us an option to switch to the old interface. I have a friend that plays gow since release that will quit this game if we dont have the previous interface back =(

And put diamonds as a possible reward from doing treasure hunts.

4 Likes

Watching the horrible white and black menu in world map Ui hurt my eyes.
Playing a battle watching the new board hurt my eyes.
Watching the stats of all troops in battle hurt my eyes.
And with “hurt my eyes” I dont simply means this is ugly but it really hurt and I need to stop playing.
If I continue to play this game, a 30 minutes game session will now become a very long session!

Shame on you, devs!

2 Likes

@Saltypatra can we have a list of suggestions in the OP?

Love new UI
Fix so the numbers on cards is easier to see.

Suggestion:
In graphics settings have an option for OLD UI or NEW UI. Then players can choose what UI style to play in.

LOVE THE NEW UI!!!

2 Likes

Already suggested a few posts in.

1 Like

Lol thanks @Mithran i will edit my post :smile:

1. The chessboard 8x8 routers should not be see through for the background, its already enough colors with the gems on the boards. This should be easy to fix to not make the chess board see through, some minor adjustements.

2. The skill numbers on troop cards while playing needs to be more visible. This can be solved by for example adding a little black plates and add white/light green numbers inside them.

10 Likes

I don’t know if this has been suggested before because I don’t want to read through 158 posts.

Can the back button be placed on the right again or can the back button on the pvp menu be moved to the left? I’m getting used to the back button on the left and tried to do it in pvp and ended up spending gems to refresh my pvp opponents.

2 Likes