Please post all feedback and suggestions regarding the new update (release mid December 17) here
Top suggestions and feedback
- Status effects are distracting and Burn, Frozen and others cause troop readability issues: Burn and Frozen are fixed for the next update. Frozen features increased visibility and burning obscures less.
- New Turn ‘fireworks’ animation is distracting and flashy: Investigating improvements for the next update. Requires long term solution.
- Some parts of the UI are plain and could be improved to be more colourful and visually interesting (E.g. Guild Roster): Investigating improvements for the next update. Requires long term solution.
- Font on Kingdom World Map is lightweight: The font was made lightweight after community suggestions in the last update to make it less bold.
- Background of board should be less transparent. The board in Treasure Hunt is distracting and difficult to read as well: The board was adjusted this update to actually be closer to the original UI, and we won’t likely be making much additional change.
- Include Kingdoms on Troop cards - Investigating to include in a future update.
- Accidentally spend Gems using ‘Refresh’ button after finishing a PVP battle and clicking ‘next’: Investigating for a future update. Considering delayed ‘Refresh’ button after results initially appear.
- Open chests with 1 key only, rather than minimum 10: Fixed.
- Traits are difficult to read on cards: This was adjusted based on suggestions.
- Types of Traitstones earnable from Explore is not evident: The Arcane Traitstone is shown. Subsequent minor Traitstones will therefore be available, e.g. if Arcane Blade Traitstone, all minor, major and runic blue/yellow stones will be available.
- Want to be able to see the amount (##) of gold left to contribute before the task is complete instead of just a % amount: Yes! Investigating for a future update.
- Back buttons are in the left hand corner, exit buttons are in the top right-hand corner of the screen: These buttons serve different functions; thus different locations. Won’t be changed.
- Sort Guild roster by default from highest > lowest: Yes! Added to the feature list to include in a future update.
- Sort chests by 1/10/200 (or a large number at the end) rather then 1/50/200, or an option to adjust the middle button’s value.
- Give Elves more skin colours!
- Guild roster scrolling is slow
- Make scrollers bigger
- Add jump to bottom/top of page buttons