3.2.5 Known Issues (PC/Mobile/Console)

I hope you guys did this as an early April Fools joke and change it back. I have already posted in the guild i’m in that all I can guarantee is guild wars. This hurts too much. Games are not supposed to hurt.

Can you please edit your posts if you want to add something withing 5 minutes of making the post, rather than creating a new reply constantly, thank you. :slight_smile: (I can see you typing again haha)

2 Likes

When doing a battle I guess it’s the particle effect if that’s what you want to call it…It’s bright and its really tough telling what is going on. It messes with my eyes and I even tried sunglasses and still bad

I could try slowing game down

https://community.gemsofwar.com/t/were-updating-gems-of-war-soon/33918/71?u=rickygervais

1 Like

Xbox in the guild menu, translation english>>>>french not done for the guardian name

Xbox, translation english-french i know the troop isn’t released yet but the decription and spell name are in english :slight_smile:

Xbox, frozen is barely detectable. Burning needs to be toned down as it makes it difficult to tell when a troop is ready to cast, much like how disease obstructed view since last update. I played for an hour and didn’t run into disease so can’t say if it’s the same. Also, in forge when i hit y to check resources and hit the normal button i’m taken to the main menu/map, i must hit the down stick to stay in forge and back out of resource pop up. It would be great to hit normal back button to exit pop up and remain in forge. Aside from that and no RoW i really like the update, great job devs!!

3 Likes

PSN Trophies are not working, i am >1000 an didnt get die 250 oder 500 Trophy.
Some of our Guild got at least die 500 Trophy but not 250.

1 Like

Have you leveled up since the update? Sometimes they don’t get awarded till after your next level up.

1 Like

No, after work i will try that by myself.
But if this is the trophy trigger, you should get both psn trophies and not just die 500 if you are higher than 500. That doesnt seem to work at other players.

Soulforge jewel crafted troops now give commons and rares - what the f$#ck?

1 Like

Not sure if this would be considered an issue but with the finished UI update the traits on the cards are very small,unreadable unless you actually click on the troop card. Why did you have to shrink them so small? I have a 42" tv and I still can’t see them. They just look like garbage now,and the new effects are way too busy,stun,burn,etc now are very overwhelming to look at.

1 Like

Xbox One X, The game still brings you back to the spash screen often after the controller turns off for inactivity. This is incredibly annoying and I was told this was a bug in the last version.

2 Likes

Change TV settings to movie or cinema. It’s fine on my display

Unfortunately due to restrictions by the console manufacturers, we are unable to award Trophies/Achievements without first performing an action (in this case level up). It should give you the trophies when you level up next, although it may only do it once at a time, so you may have to level up twice to unlock both Trophies.

3 Likes

Xbox. I downloaded the update 3.2.5.09 and did not have two new achievements in the game.
They do not appear in the list of achievements. I had 39 out of 39 achievements openly and nothing has changed

Seems to work at the account of a guild friend!
I will try it out myself asap, but 2 levels above 1000 take some time.

Btw: Were is the Level 1000 Gold Trophy? :wink:
& Thanks for supporting the game with new trophies, hope there will come much more in the future!

1 Like

The work of art is now complete.

@Cyrup @Saltypatra @Nimhain @Ozball @Sirrian @GoldPhoenix0 @CliffyA @Andrew

I don’t like the fireworks effect that shows on every move whether it is using ability or matching gems please tone this down dramatically. It really does hurt my eyes. And yes my TV is on the proper settings.

Normally I can play for hours, now I’m struggling to play for even 30mins. Please get a hot fix out asap for PS4 as I was really looking forward to sometime in gems over the holidays, if it stays like this I won’t be able to handle it.

Also on PS4 it is VERY difficult to see the frozen effect now.

The pulse of the barrier is unnecessary and is a distraction for me while playing, makes it very difficult to concentrate with what is going on the board.

The burning and poison effects are also to much and very distracting making it hard to concentrate.

Each update since the new UI keeps getting worse unfortunately. Are you trying to make the game unplayable?

10 Likes