With the release of the 3.2.5 update comes a new Known Issues thread.
PLEASE NOTE: When reporting any bugs:
- please include what platform you are playing on
- a screenshot
- any other information (enemy troops, traits active, what you were doing previously)
LAST UPDATED: 07/02/2018 9:05 AM AEDT
- Guild Wars Battles counting as losses - Investigating, need more information
- PVP Defense Rewards popup appears with no rewards and loops after clicking ‘continue’
- First 3 characters of chat disappear behind camera on iPhone X (when camera is on the left side). This is an issue with the iPhone X iOS so we cannot fix this - Workaround: Rotating the iPhone so the camera is on the right
- Cleanse particle effect doesn’t activate when you cast a cleanse spell: Works correctly when troop cleanses status effect naturally
- Claim Button can appear incorrectly for mail items that don’t contain rewards
- Tick in guild roster always shows on Level icon after re-opening the filter
- After leaving or disbanding guild, the Guild options still show as “Enter Guild” or “Fight Guild Wars”: Workaround: Select “Enter Guild”, you will receive error message. Close error message and create/join a guild as normal
- Level Up screen background can be distorted on lower quality devices
- PvP Leaderboard has Defense Win and Attack Loss icons swapped. - Investigating
- Guild Guardian names not showing up in local language - Fixed in next the update
- Team banner/name does not update immediately after changing team banner/name in the troops screen and going back to the Guild Wars Defense tab
- Game crashes when player wins 6+ battles in Arena during the troop offer screen. (Troop Offers will be disabled until a fix can be put out, so players can continue to earn seals from arena without this issue affecting them)
- Banner Completition displayed in Troops & Teams menu display total banners as X/ 38 - Fixed in next update
- Discount Banner in Monthly Deal and other Shop items are displaying incorrect values on iOS and Android - Fixed in the next update
- Discount Banner in Monthly Deal and other Shop items are displaying USD prices instead of Local Prices on PS4 - Under Investigation
- Guild Chests Level is incorrect - Chest count starts at 0 rather than 1, so your chest may be the correct level but appear lower
- Task progress for some French PS4 players is showing “" progression actuelle / progression totale” rather than a counter “5/10” (for example), even when hitting R1 to reveal progress - Fixed!
- PVP Rewards screen loops with 0 rewards after clicking continue - Under investigation
- CONSOLE: Once you have a lot of people blocked in global chat, you can’t unblock someone without unblocking everyone. - Under investigation
- Guild Wars task rewards are not received - Fixed! Please close/reopen your game. If the issue continues try completing another guild task to trigger the reward.
- Weekly tasks reset incorrectly - Fixed! Please close/reopen your game.
- Guild Task - No Reward message is received despite having not changed guilds - Fixed! See here for more info. Caused by more than one player contributing to tasks at the same time. Avoid doing so in the future.
- Tesla is missing from accounts - Fixed!
- Game downloads 2.82 mb downloads every hour or login - Fixed!
Treasure map gives an extra turn when no match 4 is made - Fixed
XBOX: Game returns to the home screen if the controller is switched off
- Kingdom tributes display only gold rewards Need more information
- Fey Cap not in chests [console] Fixed!
- Bright Forest Questline freezes before Rewards screen Investigating. Try reinstalling game.
- Bright Forest Kingdoms/Troops not in Troops menu Fixed! Restart game
- Treasure hunt freezes during Vault tutorial with Luther appearing Investigating, please contact support
- PVP battle wins counting as losses with incorrect game mode rewards We have implemented some changes to hopefully fix this issue for the the next update, 3.3.
- Guild Wars battles not recorded in PVP Stats screen until a regular PVP battle is completed Investigating.
- Titania’s Fan applies boost from Blue Gems removed but no Blue Gems are removed - Fixed!.
- Split-damage doesn’t kill troops when Humility’s third trait is involved - Investigating
- Xbox: Accessing World Map after various fights during PVP the game freezes
- PS4: Accessing troop or Guild tabs after Arena match lags game for 2 minutes
- Enemy teams in non-PVP matches show the same name as your current defense team -Investigating.
- Draakulis’ spell is not affected by Faerie Fire status effect - Investigating
- XBox crashes when changing language to French
- Sister of Shadows does not gain an extra turn when spell is cast against Drake Rider - Fixed in 3.3.
- Guild Roster results reset and display 0 - Fixed!
- Weekly events reset Fixed!
New issues are added to the bottom going forward