3.2.5 Known Issues (PC/Mobile/Console)

With the release of the 3.2.5 update comes a new Known Issues thread.

PLEASE NOTE: When reporting any bugs:

• please include what platform you are playing on
  • a screenshot
  • any other information (enemy troops, traits active, what you were doing previously)

:clock1: LAST UPDATED: 07/02/2018 9:05 AM AEDT :clock1:

GENERAL
Known Issues

• Guild Wars Battles counting as losses - Investigating, need more information
  • PVP Defense Rewards popup appears with no rewards and loops after clicking ‘continue’
  • First 3 characters of chat disappear behind camera on iPhone X (when camera is on the left side). This is an issue with the iPhone X iOS so we cannot fix this - Workaround: Rotating the iPhone so the camera is on the right
  • Cleanse particle effect doesn’t activate when you cast a cleanse spell: Works correctly when troop cleanses status effect naturally
  • Claim Button can appear incorrectly for mail items that don’t contain rewards
  • Tick in guild roster always shows on Level icon after re-opening the filter
  • After leaving or disbanding guild, the Guild options still show as “Enter Guild” or “Fight Guild Wars”: Workaround: Select “Enter Guild”, you will receive error message. Close error message and create/join a guild as normal :white_check_mark:
  • Level Up screen background can be distorted on lower quality devices
  • PvP Leaderboard has Defense Win and Attack Loss icons swapped. - Investigating
  • Guild Guardian names not showing up in local language - Fixed in next the update :white_check_mark:
  • Team banner/name does not update immediately after changing team banner/name in the troops screen and going back to the Guild Wars Defense tab
  • Game crashes when player wins 6+ battles in Arena during the troop offer screen. (Troop Offers will be disabled until a fix can be put out, so players can continue to earn seals from arena without this issue affecting them)
  • Banner Completition displayed in Troops & Teams menu display total banners as X/ 38 - Fixed in next update :white_check_mark:
  • Discount Banner in Monthly Deal and other Shop items are displaying incorrect values on iOS and Android - Fixed in the next update :white_check_mark:
  • Discount Banner in Monthly Deal and other Shop items are displaying USD prices instead of Local Prices on PS4 - Under Investigation
  • Guild Chests Level is incorrect - Chest count starts at 0 rather than 1, so your chest may be the correct level but appear lower
  • Task progress for some French PS4 players is showing “" progression actuelle / progression totale” rather than a counter “5/10” (for example), even when hitting R1 to reveal progress - Fixed! :white_check_mark:
  • PVP Rewards screen loops with 0 rewards after clicking continue - Under investigation
  • CONSOLE: Once you have a lot of people blocked in global chat, you can’t unblock someone without unblocking everyone. - Under investigation
  • Guild Wars task rewards are not received - Fixed! Please close/reopen your game. If the issue continues try completing another guild task to trigger the reward. :white_check_mark:
  • Weekly tasks reset incorrectly - Fixed! Please close/reopen your game. :white_check_mark:
  • Guild Task - No Reward message is received despite having not changed guilds - Fixed! See here for more info. Caused by more than one player contributing to tasks at the same time. Avoid doing so in the future. :white_check_mark:
  • Tesla is missing from accounts - Fixed! :white_check_mark:
  • Game downloads 2.82 mb downloads every hour or login - Fixed! :white_check_mark:
  • Treasure map gives an extra turn when no match 4 is made - Fixed :white_check_mark:
    XBOX: Game returns to the home screen if the controller is switched off
  • Kingdom tributes display only gold rewards Need more information
  • Fey Cap not in chests [console] Fixed! :white_check_mark:
  • Bright Forest Questline freezes before Rewards screen Investigating. Try reinstalling game.
  • Bright Forest Kingdoms/Troops not in Troops menu Fixed! Restart game :white_check_mark:
  • Treasure hunt freezes during Vault tutorial with Luther appearing Investigating, please contact support
  • PVP battle wins counting as losses with incorrect game mode rewards We have implemented some changes to hopefully fix this issue for the the next update, 3.3.
  • Guild Wars battles not recorded in PVP Stats screen until a regular PVP battle is completed Investigating.
  • Titania’s Fan applies boost from Blue Gems removed but no Blue Gems are removed - Fixed!. :white_check_mark:
  • Split-damage doesn’t kill troops when Humility’s third trait is involved - Investigating
  • Xbox: Accessing World Map after various fights during PVP the game freezes
  • PS4: Accessing troop or Guild tabs after Arena match lags game for 2 minutes
  • Enemy teams in non-PVP matches show the same name as your current defense team -Investigating.
  • Draakulis’ spell is not affected by Faerie Fire status effect - Investigating
  • XBox crashes when changing language to French
  • Sister of Shadows does not gain an extra turn when spell is cast against Drake Rider - Fixed in 3.3. :white_check_mark:
  • Guild Roster results reset and display 0 - Fixed! :white_check_mark:
  • Weekly events reset Fixed! :white_check_mark:

New issues are added to the bottom going forward

2 Likes

Xbox no monthly tab in the offers so no ring of wonder for me

Xbox, In the troop menu when you filter by troop, they still are all mixed (not in alphabetical order) french version

1 Like

Xbox, english>>>> french translation not done in vip details

1 Like

Too flashy, too bright, hurts eyes, in battle cannot tell what is going on. Xbox one…a complete mess. Don’t know why we changed from what we had to this nonsense. The game is just not playable. I thought we had already complained about the bright flashy colors and you fixed it! Now it’s even 5 times worse than when you fixed it. Sorry but I cannot play it.

8 Likes

More info please? What is too flashy? What is too bright? What hurts your eyes, specifically?

I hope you guys did this as an early April Fools joke and change it back. I have already posted in the guild i’m in that all I can guarantee is guild wars. This hurts too much. Games are not supposed to hurt.

Can you please edit your posts if you want to add something withing 5 minutes of making the post, rather than creating a new reply constantly, thank you. :slight_smile: (I can see you typing again haha)

2 Likes

When doing a battle I guess it’s the particle effect if that’s what you want to call it…It’s bright and its really tough telling what is going on. It messes with my eyes and I even tried sunglasses and still bad

I could try slowing game down

https://community.gemsofwar.com/t/were-updating-gems-of-war-soon/33918/71?u=rickygervais

1 Like

Xbox in the guild menu, translation english>>>>french not done for the guardian name

Xbox, translation english-french i know the troop isn’t released yet but the decription and spell name are in english :slight_smile:

Xbox, frozen is barely detectable. Burning needs to be toned down as it makes it difficult to tell when a troop is ready to cast, much like how disease obstructed view since last update. I played for an hour and didn’t run into disease so can’t say if it’s the same. Also, in forge when i hit y to check resources and hit the normal button i’m taken to the main menu/map, i must hit the down stick to stay in forge and back out of resource pop up. It would be great to hit normal back button to exit pop up and remain in forge. Aside from that and no RoW i really like the update, great job devs!!

3 Likes

PSN Trophies are not working, i am >1000 an didnt get die 250 oder 500 Trophy.
Some of our Guild got at least die 500 Trophy but not 250.

1 Like

Have you leveled up since the update? Sometimes they don’t get awarded till after your next level up.

1 Like

No, after work i will try that by myself.
But if this is the trophy trigger, you should get both psn trophies and not just die 500 if you are higher than 500. That doesnt seem to work at other players.

Soulforge jewel crafted troops now give commons and rares - what the f$#ck?

1 Like

Not sure if this would be considered an issue but with the finished UI update the traits on the cards are very small,unreadable unless you actually click on the troop card. Why did you have to shrink them so small? I have a 42" tv and I still can’t see them. They just look like garbage now,and the new effects are way too busy,stun,burn,etc now are very overwhelming to look at.

1 Like

Xbox One X, The game still brings you back to the spash screen often after the controller turns off for inactivity. This is incredibly annoying and I was told this was a bug in the last version.

2 Likes