3.2 Feedback and Suggestions

True, but who has time to pay attention when we’re going so fast? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The devs long history of not giving the most basic of information has left me little surprise they are doing it again.

This is the absolute worst team of devs from any game I have played. They cite that they were threatened a couple years ago as to why they stay silent.

It’s the internet. Man up or quit and let someone else run the game. Yes, it was shitty that they were threatened and I do not agree with it in even the smallest way. But it is time to move past it and start giving us the info we deserve, not just generic crap thinking it is good enough.

Tl;Dr The devs are terrible.

1 Like

Every time I see a pic of the old artwork or ui it makes me sad. So beautiful. Like So much in life, you don’t really appreciate it until it’s gone.

3 Likes

to me the old icon looked pretty much like the sun itself. less sun-ish then a dead bird pierced in the middle xD
and please dont give me nonsense about a “scary” aspect of it… they are releasing “scary” troop graphics all over without restrains
just filter an undead or daemon type to begin with…

anyway i might not mind a bird in the crest in general, but they way its drawin, the color choice, shape etc, is just ugly and out of style (not even matching the scifi card borders or the glowing map buttons)

that new bird crest of suncrest looks like matching this style (game called polanie, from 1996)
obraz

3 Likes

[spoiler][/spoiler]#gamesthathavebetteruithan3point2

3 Likes

sure this won’t matter, but after a week of the new update, I prefer the old traitstone designs. They were much easier to tell apart look and color-wise at a quick glance.

would love it if the option was made available to use it … or made as DLC for some reason…

3 Likes

yeah, you always knew what you are selecting, the buttons werent screamig at you and text was readable xD

1 Like

Just some more Suncrest feedback: I showed the world map to a friend yesterday who has never played or seen the game before, and asked him to tell me which of the 30 kingdom crests looks out of place. His first guess was Suncrest. (Just as a data point that it’s not just us being used to the old crest.)

2 Likes

Can’t see the Merlantis crest to check, but all 29 crests in 3.1.5 are bilaterally symmetric. There are small differences across the two sides, but for the most part you could hold them up to a mirror and get exactly the same thing out as you put in. The dead chicken breaks bilateral symmetry, even apart from the art style.

how about the mana amount? in the screen shot you have “show spell details” turned off…
obraz

That’s a good point, although Leonis Empire is another exception.

1 Like

This still hasn’t been addressed, see the screenshot.

4 Likes

This bright red alert when you have Zero chests?
Meaningless, and just looks annoying. :frowning:
bvgfg

7 Likes

this still hurts my eyes
obraz

edit: i think if the background behind those numbers turned completely black (not partially) it would still hurt eyes - that green is no good, and the letters are too thin

3 Likes

Positive feedback! When did Treasure Hunt start showing earned minor water traitatones? This was a pet peeve of mine for a while, and I’m delighted to see the cosmetic issue resolved.

2 Likes

i did mention it before, but without pointing out exactly where would the text be,
also i think in a way, having it in a text could be nice since kingdoms are multiplying and ppl might have trouble finding the proper crest on the troop search filter eventually while the name is alphabetical so much easier to find

Hi, one of the biggest complaints I get from my recruits is the gameplay is so much harder, I don’t know if this can be done but can the difficulty be lowered for lower level players. Or even better an option to choose the difficulty setting. Something has to change as iv lost a staggering 6 great recruits this week as they was struggling to have fun against a hard unfair AI. Saddens me as I love this game and hard to see it sinking so please devs make it great again.

Troops sorting menu doesn’t fit on the screen properly, is too tedious. The previous version was much better.

The main screen is too busy, oddle colored, and now more difficult to maneuver. The previous version was better.

The cards are much more difficult to see and identify the stats. Before it was colored and more pronounced.

The banners is slightly better. Would be nice if all could fit on screen the same time.

New colors in Chat are very difficult on the eyes. Previous version was much better.

This has nothing to do with adapting to change. I’ve been playing every day since the update, and agree that pretty much every change (with the exception of a very small few such as banners) is a step backward and should be adjusted.

Recruiting is a nightmare. People should receive invites within the game and also have the option to compare teams with more detail. This is one of the weakest features of the game that needs much more work.

2 Likes

Pretty little thing: when a troop is poisoned, off goes the new flat icon and up pops the old one, in green.