3.2 Feedback and Suggestions

Yeah this is what i understood

Quick calcul if 30 member use only 23 unique troops your team gonna get 15k less points

1 Like

But you may let enemy score more so the bonuses may not matter if they win a lot more.

I agree , i got 2 strong team and 4 medium so i will use my strong team against my 2 biggest rivals

1 Like

So no points this week?

It suppose to start tomorow if everything work as intended

1 Like

Iā€™d like to know where the positive reviews came from. Everywhere Iā€™ve looked is just a overwhelming bashing of the new UI. In fact Iā€™ve yet to find a positive review. Every thing being said is the exact same thing. How can you not listen to that?

3 Likes

Devs paid some guys to give positive reviews lol

But seriously i saw on the forum 95% hate and 5% likes

3 Likes

Claiming that people sent private messages proclaiming love for the new ui is highly unbelievable imo. You only have to read global chat across all formats, the forums and social media are all pretty much unanimous.

11 Likes

Lol i agree why in private? People didinā€™t want to be bashed? Look improbable indeed

5 Likes

I havenā€™t seen 1 good review yet!!!

I just checked the facebook page and there is more positives reviews then the forum

lol probably paid too

Personally I like the cards. What I donā€™t like is the information on them and the design of the icons is dreadful. I wonder whoā€™s responsible because one thing it isnā€™t, is professional.

2 Likes

Look at how many new accounts were created to complain, none were created to praise, although I agree itā€™s more likely that people signed up to complain rather than praise.

1 Like

Can we get a banner that is +2 green/+1 color/ -1 color please. Also can we get the wooden background back behind the gems during the match because it is triggering my motion sickness without it and I canā€™t play more than a few minutes.

1 Like

I am in a top 10 guild, there is as far as I can see not any of the members here that doesnā€™t like the new update. I must also admit that some was a little skeptical the first few days, but those have gotten used to it.

The only thing most lay a hand on was the playing boards where the background shines through as well as the fonts of the troop skills was not clear enough. Andrew already have confirmed that a fix will be out early next week for that.

Me personally does not understand where all the hate is coming from. And I understand truly why some people are not giving their positive reviews out here. There have already been a few bashed for their fair opinions.

Also these boards is just a minor of the total player base. Many knows this already. And most people seek these boards for complaining and/or whining. Everyone knows that too. Lately the dark side has taken more and more over these boards, fair to say that too, it have been like an epidemic torchlight procession of hate especially the latest week.

4 Likes

This update is about as popular as when they introduced scrappy doo into the scooby doo cartoons! Pretty much everyone hated the annoying little shit!

5 Likes

@Eika i dont say itā€™s a total garbage, if they could at least make it easier for my eyes i might donā€™t care about the changes.

Before the update i was able to play 5-6 hours and now if i play 1h itā€™s good. I just want to be able to like it but there is too much thing i donā€™t like about it.

Maybe on pc and mobile these changes was for the better but for the console players it wasnā€™t an improvement at all, we did 1 step foward and then 3 steps back

3 Likes

Well, why not try be a little patient at least? This is not the finished product. There is a fix coming out early next week.

1 Like

If you read couple post before you will see i said that exactly

1 Like