3.2 Feedback and Suggestions

I don’t know what attachments you’re referring to, but if your numbers did indeed change that much, you should put in a Support ticket. Just be aware however that they’re inundated with tickets, and have some patience - one of my guildmates put in a ticket on Monday and still hasn’t heard back.

I dont know what lead me to the conclusion that it would be better on mobile small screens.
I guess im still shocked by new UI and I lost any normal reasoning. :laughing:
Lets hope the little update of next week will improve readability and decrease eyes fatigue for all platforms users. Fingers crossed.

Or their entire face.

1 Like

DummySack

I believe the new silence icon is a morbid rendition of LittleBigPlanet’s Sackboy

4 Likes

New update but same old bug

When going from explore on Warlord 4 settings to PvP, I encountered the following:

• It seems the explore settings are being applied to PvP
  • Troops will remain at the highest base the opponent has them but will only scale up depending on explore settings
  • This bug can easily be reproduced

The thing about the new Silence icon is that, regardless of what people think of how it looks, is really should be displayed in a consistent place, not one place if the troop had full mana and another if they don’t. Inconsistencies like that hurt usability, especially for new players.

9 Likes

I apologize if this has already been mentioned, but:

Shouldn’t Hero Class lvl bar be positioned in the top left corner directly underneath the Hero pic?

As it currently is, it winds up floating over the middle of the map and I keep thinking there’s a special party happening somewhere in Krystara, but I every time I check it out… it’s just lil ol’ me. :cry:

It should be up about an inch, next to the blue circle with the Icarus :heart:, right?

Is Luther throwing a party in Broken Spire again!? Nope, just my Hero Class… :cry:

3 Likes

Mine is correctly positioned on PC version with windowed 1280x720 resolution. Could be an issue with a specific resolution or version.

How do you have Dragon’s Claw at 8*? I only have it at 7* but I have everything at mythic level 20 fully traited except Peryton which is legendary level 19 fully traited

Thanks for the info!

To the devs: Apparently there is a sticking, or lack thereof, issue on iOS that pic is from an iPad Air gen 2… I think.

@Maxx I honestly don’t know. I don’t even focus on my troops much so I can’t tell you what the reason is, but I will Check after church. Also considering the issues with the new UI it is entirely possible this is a cosmetic bug. But I’ll check and hit you up later.

Hi from France,
I created an account on the forum just to post here, I m playing on both Xbox1 and Steam/android.

Please devs just admit you did a mistake and rollback to the previous UI.

Your game was almost perfect, a pleasure to lay my eyes on it but now well I have to force myself to play it for what it was but no longer for what it has become.

Sorry for my english I m french but I had to give my opinion.

PS : I may be a dreamer but I want to believe devs will read us and make GoW great again.

17 Likes

This is great post and shows how passionate people are and how angry they are at what’s happened to their beloved gems of war.
I’d love to see the stats for new accounts created. Every single one I’ve read, has come here to tell people how angry they are about the shitty new ui.

7 Likes

The whole new update is like a half done project, how about taking some time and doing things right next time.

The game is still broken and they just keep adding more fuel to the fire, my suggestion, stop making it worse on your own and listen to the players for once.

I’m very close to uninstalling myself.

6 Likes

I know sirrian said they could’nt do it one shot. I don’t remember the exact reason but i will give him the benefit of the doubt and i hope this week update gonna fix at least the readable issues and make it smoother for my eyes.

1 Like

I think they should have finished it before releasing it. These defense bonuses will be a joke too, I’m not buying it.

So will they even tell us how it works and when points are added or is this the beta test?

Well about defense bonuses i saw some people said the team revert at the reset so if team are locked before reset maybe we will be safe

500 points for each unique troop, i presume they will be added after the 5 fights since team gonna be locked but i might be wrong maybe it’s gonna be at the end of the week

I’ve been setting it each day before but I do notice if you set six separate slots and use them they will lock in. I’d set in order of days and keep next to each other.

Maybe do pvp in 1 and then 2 thru 7 set locked for guild wars.

So win or lose you still get 500 points?