3.2 Feedback and Suggestions

Except it is. We should not be the game’s beta testers. This attitude doesn’t scale.

20 Likes

Im done with this thread, muted. People is far too aggressive here.

Wait what??? Lol are you freaking serious?

2 Likes

No sorry, I did not find that statement. But have fun with your epidemic torchlight procession of hate .

I’m sorry you mistake this attitude for aggression. It’s the simple truth – the release was not at a polish level that the player base has come to expect, and that’s why there’s so much backlash. Defend it all you like, the dev team released an early beta candidate into the wild as a patch release.

16 Likes

Your expectations is far too high, I have been here for 2 years, I know what to expect or not to expect. Dont bash me for that.

1 Like

I think you are on your own on this one.

1 Like

Own with what? Do people expect an end result from a new patch? You have been here for 2 years, these expectations is rocket high.

So when does the 27 ppl counted come into play?

Defending the devs.

Since you are too lazy to scroll back i will help you and ty for name calling btw

You have been here for 2 years, these expectations is rocket high.
You expect a new patch that comes out to be the finished product?
Most of the times it was not like that for Gems of War, so why expect that?

No info about that so far

1 Like

Hell yes.

Beta testers and test servers are a thing for a reason.

17 Likes

I agree, I feel like we are testing this out and then they we’ll fix what we find.

5 Likes

Exactly. It’s the attitude that the releases don’t have to be finished that enables devs to release products before they’re ready.

12 Likes

I have been in this game for 2 years, as I said earlier. So my expectation is based around earlier patches. I possibly had rocket high expectations when I was starting out in this game. But lately I have gotten used to that not all patches from this game has been perfect. So may I ask, why should I or anyone else continue to have sky rocket expectations then? Is not expectations built around earlier experiences with the game?

I agree with you, there is too many games where they release their product and say it’s ok we will patch it anyway… they become more lazy and always count on the patch to back them.

4 Likes

I never said it was okay or it was wrong to expect a final product upon a patch release, or defended the Devs. The thing I said is that my expectations in games has always been based around the past experiences with the game itself and developers. No exception with Gems of War.

I think it must be cosmetic, Efh and I have been in same guild since pre-guild wars so have the same number of Perytons (Legendary). I also have all other troops mythic, level 20 and fully traited and I have 7 stars. So its likely a cosmetic bug.

1 Like