3.2 after 1 hour

@Saltypatra @GoldPhoenix0 since Xbox has 3.2 already any estimate when it will roll out to PS4 and PC/mobile?

1 Like

New Ui is ugly.

5 Likes

@Rickygervais I’ve Pointed that out few times n this post. And its not on just this one screen, its everywhere. But the more times it gets mentioned the better!!! Keep posting.

On the bright side they got the icon and LB/RB designation correct in one location: Chat.

1 Like

100% Not working for Mono only colors. It still lists all of the trops from that color.

I’ll repost it again that Troops & Teams screen has Way too much of a boarder/ empty space.

Can anyone see how they nerfed wisp? :grin:

In addition the Troops & Teams screen suffers from the highlight/select issue mentioned above. Also there should be some onscreen indication the filter is active and ‘filtering’ (funnel is colored or something).

when you search troop i don’t like the apply button lol i always forget to push it

2 Likes

=Starting a Guild War battle=
Nice opening screens, the art is wonderful.
However, The troop list on both sides look a very small and there is enormous amount of empty space. I want to see the team I’m about to face in GW.

What is happening with my dear Gems of War? I dont understand… :cry:

4 Likes

@Saltypatra @Sirrian Just a note about the design language of Microsoft Thermostat vs Bethesda Skyrim.

This design choice for simple white text on Black background isn’t my favorite for Fantasy. But if your committed to this direction please use Skyrim as a model (almost what was done in the 3.2 Global Chat menu). Not a Microsoft’s modern industrial ideas (Troops & Teams)

References

Soooo - any feedback on the actual gameplay changes?

@Lyya

I’m fine with you putting this in the console only tread, But I think you did it hours too early as many fourm posters filter console off treads and they don’t have 3.2 yet. That’s why I purposely left it un categorized. For an early look.

Fair enough, let’s move it to Gameplay Chat then. I just thought people’d get confused because the first post didn’t make it clear this was for Console.

1 Like

The new dashboard is so ugly. I turned it off in disgust. I think my Gems addiction is cured.

2 Likes

It’s not that different, just ALOT harder to navigate in between games because you have a hard time knowing what is selected.

1 Like

I am curious to know if this is an issue with the UI as a whole or only an issue on console.

Positive note.

In addition to the new artwork and icons (great job!). Getting a single summary screen after a battle is great! No more extra Traitstone screens! It very nice. As is ALL the new art work (except the Gold icon). I don’t know why but I don’t like it.

You tell me what is selected, and I’ll tell you if your right.
https://s1.postimg.org/26osxqjyan/WIN_20171017_17_07_01_Pro.jpg

Looks like challenges, but I can definitely see how it is hard to distinguish.

Any chance this might get rolled back? My Guild are kicking off about it and signing out. Don’t understand why something that looked so nice has been butchered :confused:

4 Likes