3.2 after 1 hour

One more minor UI tweek. All the troop stats are White text there is a very small amount of dark shading behind the text, But not enough! On some cards its a little hard to read he stats of your enemy.

Please increase the black gradient behind the stats. For improved viewing.

No Strat it works you got to select the all colors option.

I still can’t get only Mono colors to show. I’ve tried it multiple times.

Have a look ^

@Supremesis Ok. I’ll re type. I would like to display only mono colors how do I show only Mono Red troops?

It looks such a mess. Like a bad accident. Some nice artwork looks spoilt by the way it’s laid out and that ui, hardly anyone liked it when soulforge was released, I can’t see this changing people’s minds tbh.
I’m looking forward to seeing it and messing around with it however as I still really enjoy the game and my guild.

Someone should start a “Please Change All The Things” thread. A few to start:

1. Why the black & white buttons? That makes it look more placeholder…
  2. What the heck is the “Revenue” thing?
  3. Is it just me, or does it seem like the UI is even more cluttered than before?
  4. What the heck is the big button on the left with the heart & wings?

Ahhhh so just the red on it’s own? No idea dude actually o.O why have we not got patch notes yet :confused: bet they’re waiting till PC update is released lol sorry dude my bad.

1 Like

All the members of my guild who already installed the new update have this same word: U G L Y
Its even more weird when switching from this crap to the beautiful old chest or hero menus.

And I wont even list all the translation bugs I saw on the French version! There are just too many! Looks like a monkey did the job.

6 Likes

Great job with the new “My bounus” mini screen on two fronts! New info where the bonuses are originating, and the designer followed the Skyrim style design model (same ne as Global Chat)

I had more hero bonuses than this this morning so what happened to the bonuses. I can pull up a screenshot of my hero and level 860 something and my bonus is a higher than they are right now.

1 Like

Can anyone please tell me if gw troops show the amount of relevant coloured gems on screen pre spell casting? Thanks.

And yes I did try switching up the settings, as far as warlord difficulty, I went from normal to the hardest warlord, played a match and still got the same bonuses and that didn’t do anything either.

The difference is the numbers on live start at 100% (ie x1) while these numbers are +100%, so these are the bonuses on top of your base gains (which never change) of x1.

EDIT: Also as difficulty is based on the battle you’re fighting, not a global increase, it’s not added to the Bonuses screen.

1 Like

So are you saying that there is a change in how my bonuses look now. I was at over 300% across the bonuses.

There is no gold bonus from statues?

This redesign has seriously ruined Gems for me, not impressed.

1 Like

@anon43026234
This is what I mean when I talked abut Skyrim style vs Microsoft modern design I think modern is the issue. This “My Bonuses” works in a fantasy game modern doesn’t. They have 4 designs in play. Original, Older v3 ish, modern, Skyrim style.

From July this year, at the time I was neutral on it

1 Like

Your base bonuses is 100%, so pre-3.2 your bonuses shown under your hero would have been (using your screenshot above):
Gold: 250%, Souls: 300%, XP: 290%.

Currently no guild statues give a gold bonus.

2 Likes

Has anyone looked at wisp? I’d love to know how he’s been nerfed

1 Like