3.2 after 1 hour

that’s a pity, considering Xbox got a bunch of Playstation button commands :stuck_out_tongue:

I really hope PS4 sees this soon

I can’t wait for this. :tada:

1 Like

Who is she?

1 Like

Well this is an honest mistake. its not like when Sony used the Xbox One X enhanced gameplay graphics to advertise and showcase ‘Anthem’ in the PS4 they just forgot to remove all the buttons on screen. Busted. oops.

1 Like

You don’t have her? do you even play this game? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

That is a troop from the upcoming China-themed kingdom.

2 Likes

I really dont like this new Ui this is ugly

8 Likes

Yeah…ouch. :frowning: It’s a shame they invested so much time in that. Maybe it’ll be less awful when I get a chance to use it (?).

5 Likes

When posting criticism I think it’s important to not just point out what is done wrong but perhaps what could use improvements and offer suggestions to back those suggestions.

In addition I would also suggest posting what is done well.

That in my opinion will help make criticism being received more meaningful.

2 Likes

There are really odd extra icons left over after you kill a troop on screen. I Can not figure out the intent.

What?

10 char.

It’s a joke for an yet to be released troop @Rickygervais plays a ton.

This is what I was wanting :frowning: aswell as the ai to stop bsing me! Can’t enjoy this GUI without being bs’d :confused:

Please return the designer to the development.

2 Likes

In troop filters, under mana colors, you got to select “All colors”. It can be done for mono or multiple colors and result will have all selected color(s).

Watch around 20 minutes mark, Twitch

Noone noticed the wrong display?

Little reminder, it’s on xbox :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oops I see the L1, R1

1 Like

I want to see what’s behind the ‘don’t you dare door’

You will need to attack me to find out… but oops you are on playstation :stuck_out_tongue: