3.1 update verdict?

Impervious does not work. A troop with that trait can be Devoured.

Lol oh that suck for sure but we already got that bug on console it’s weird

Just devour or any status effect?

Lol

The forge and dungeon are nice…

But frankly i think the devs love game of thrones…

Winter is coming…and justice league is here

Now this is a really bad news i hope they will fix it quick

The night is dark and full of terrors.

Honestly at this point…im convinced the lead dev created justice themselves and they are trolling themselves

The irony is justice is who is ruining…our justice

Another slap in the face by the devs. They gimped gold production when they introduced the speed boost, now they double dip by gimping tasks because we get too much gold? I love this game, but the devs decisions make me sick.

Here’s a couple issues I would like to have rather seen addressed…

Equalize pvp points…no reason someone in a lower guild should get more per fight. Makes no sense.

Fix it so we can see GW fights left even after we finish our 5.

Small issues that really hurt the experience.

A lot of us were waiting on crafting to save the game…I think we waited for nothing. I’m not against making a mythic tough…I don’t care if it takes me 6 months to do it, but I should be able to pick the damn card I get.

The devs like to say how they listen, but they really just don’t. Flame all you want, this game I love is dying by the day.

10 Likes

It takes a long time to craft anything worthwhile. I expected that but it’s way more than I was expecting. The crafting is going to be 100% useless for most players.

4 Likes

Stop spending money on this game! Vote with your wallet and they will put gems in the tasks! Why in holly crap would anyone want to be a VIP when you cannot get gems to use VIP! Unless they are going to lower the price from 2250 it makes zero since to be a vip! I think once you are a VIP they should stop giving you silly glory keys everyday instead give a VIP key to VIP members! Or maybe do it at every weekly reset so if you are VIP 10 you get 10 VIP keys at reset! If you are 5 you get 5! Maybe this would make more people want to be VIP and they will part with some cash! What wont make them spend money is giving worthless glory keys to VIP members and make it next to impossible to actualy use the VIP chests because you cannot get enough gems!

3 Likes

Thanks, but I don’t need anyone to tell me what I gonna spend my money on. Mind your own buisness! :wink:

5 Likes

Not telling you what to do I’m simply suggesting to people that are once again upset over this game!

You are not telling me/us what to do with our money? You are just telling us to stop spending money on this game…

I found that my Samsung Note is eating battery very fast with this last updated. I haven’t crashed (thank goodness did enough of that on the PC upgrade to 3.0)

Have you checked to see there is a setting (on some phones) to kill app if you’re about to run out of memory or power?

That is not me, so then you better find @Salibu or some others to interact with.
I liked the new patch, except from the task changeover. We cant fell in love with everything
I guess…

I’m going to be patient. I am not happy that several ugly GW bugs are still present, but I also am not going to through this out. I like the new Dungeon - wish we could do more than one set. I like that crafting takes everything you do into account. I am not sure about the actual results since I am still getting my levels up.

I know that my phone when playing the game now is going through my battery life in less than 1 1/2 hours, where before I could to 3 or even 4 before charging. 15 minutes went from 100 to 76 % And that was just making sure I could actually get to all the components with my phone.

6 Likes

wow this is crazy, how old is your battery?

A year and trust me I play every day on it, so I noticed last night that I was running out really fast after the update. Same thing today at Lunch.

1 Like

hmmm well if you play every day 1 year is alot for a cell battery maybe it’s time to change it?

What I like:

• 2 new mini-games
  • Dungeon is fine: it’s super easy but I think it’s okay. Sadly, it proves that a team chosen by devs cannot replace the PVP defense teams chosen by players…

What I don’t like:

• ninja-nerf of the tasks coming from nowhere…
  • new interface: it’s sooooo neutral. It’s a game about fantasy… so please put some fantasy in the new game modes…
  • RNG drop of diamonds: enough comments about that. Devs are going to be hated for nothing. Jut put 100% drop of 5/5/10 diamonds.
  • Crafting recipes (why they use “Patterns”) are meh. The profit that devs obtained from each recipe is too much.
  • Mega weapon: it seems devs check the higher amount of souls from players and put 1M souls because of that. So it’s okay many players should have 1M souls but what about another 1M weapon? Or 2 others?
  • new AI is another step in the “let’s remove the fun”. Even one-trophy battles are difficult…
13 Likes

This hasn’t been brought up yet, likely because it’s purely cosmetic, but I don’t like the flat UI design either. It feels like a generic cell phone UI from when Microsoft was in love with “flat” and “solid.” It feels decidedly out of place in a fantasy-themed game. There are ways to refresh the chrome without taking us out of the setting in this fashion.

I liked the old UI, I don’t like the new UI. Especially not the blue slider. Ew.

10 Likes

When you say 2 new mini game, do you consider soulforge as a mini game?

For me it look more like a tool then a game

4 Likes