2.0 Known Issues

How is XP being tallied? It was a nearly invisible stat before this release but now that we get numbers, I feel like I’m not getting as much XP. In the old days, I used to level up for every 7 or so opponents I’d fight. Now after having 19 PvP battles, no level, and when I went into do one of the story quests in the new kingdom, I leveled up as soon as I completed the quest and got the ‘bonus’ xp.

The problem now is that PVP seriously isn’t fun. It feels like Sisyphus, and I’m never able to progress past level 14. I’ve been spending my time playing other games. PLEASE FIX THE FUN!

I wouldn’t call it impossible, just more difficult. 8 out of the top 50 are in the lvl750-1001 range, which is way less than it ought to be, but they’re still there. And they haven’t had to play significantly more to get there either.

Now, I try to open the chat, just to use Guild Chat, and it asks if I want to connect to Global Chat. I wouldn’t want that, but anyway it doesn’t. =/

Hm. I feel like a middle ground could exist between these options.

1 Like

Chat isn’t working at all for me, not Global nor Guild! Thanks Devs, the game isn’t fun anymore because nothing works as it should!

That is a new record.[quote=“aerothopter, post:188, topic:7368”]
I’m on Android.
[/quote]

I guess you need to tell the game how long you want it for your recreation purposes.[quote=“Picotin, post:193, topic:7368”]
I can do nothing else than quit the game.
[/quote]
Damn daniel at it again with the white vans.[quote=“Jainus, post:194, topic:7368”]
my defence losses number keeps going up but my log only shows defence wins…
[/quote]
Could this be the ai teams fighting people and not telling them? Wasn’t there like 200 ai teams or something like that in testing and did they get removed?
Also the chat is bugging out abit.[quote=“Lyya, post:206, topic:7368”]
Hm. I feel like a middle ground could exist between these options.
[/quote]

I loled too hard. That is just great.

its going by rank, so even though pew hasnt played a pvp match yet, hes still listed as ‘middle’

I am level 75 and i had the option of rank 6,254, 40, and 2

not sure how this came to be, because my team score is only 4k?

Another issue, even troops that I don’t own yet are showing upgrades:

Me and some of my guildmates cant log in to the game after update it freeze at loading hero:((( plz fix it fast

All of a sudden now, it’s super slow to login at the load character/data screen…

Once I got in, it just keeps loading, I’m assuming it’s just the server overloaded at peak hours ?

1 Like

i have borealis (new kingdom’s legendary dragon)

1 Like

Hey. It’s not my fault if you cleared purple off the board.

I also lost a few invades due to bugs forcing me to retreat. I am happy to know I at least got some defense wins for similar reason, so it sort of evens out. You can set a buggy defending team yourself, and enjoy the wins!

I think I have a new issue: Wight doesn’t gain life when it’s using it’s skill.
I didn’t notice at first, but it’s only dealing the true damage.

For me the best matches were in the low thirties PVP pounts for winning a match, with 2 at 35 and 36 PVP points…

I’d love to see a couple of 50+ pvp point opponents. :smiley:

1 Like

The higher I get in the ranks, the lower the pvp points. Some serious rubberbanding.

To be honest I think this might be how it’s intended. Since it means that once you get to the high Ranks it’s more about actually winning your matches rather than just grinding them out.

Now I’m aware the is a slightly flaw in that logic in the fact that the old win rate for PVP for higher level players was absurdly high, meaning in theory people could still grind. But we’ll see how this system plays out.

Okay, I’m kinda done. This game stopped being fun for me.

Crashes=loss + inability to get past level 14 despite constantly winning matches has made me rage quit this game and uninstall it completely from my devices.

I’ll check back if someone replies and lets me know they’ve introduced a ‘Classic’ version that operates like it did before this upgrade because I really want this game to be fun.

Also, the “new” game engine seems to favor the small percentages. I had a hobgoblin dodge 22 attacks before finally finishing me off, and the goblins - in addition to their extra turn - would get falling cascades of gems and 4-matches to the point where the computer was making almost 30 moves for every single move I made. Seems like I never get lucky drops anymore, even when using Abhorrath.

How does this happen? Am I being punished for being a “hated” VIP now? I noticed I got nowhere near the kind of lucky draws others did for their 1000+ glory keys.

I watched Tacet get his War within his first few hundred keys as well as all the new guys where I didn’t even manage that!!

So far this has been such a let down that I feel like I wish I could travel back in time and warn myself never to play this game so I don’t have to go through this.

1 Like

Ditto. No event key for 60 revenge wins. :-\

This is likely tied to the Ghost Troop bug that they’re still investigating:

There have been a couple similar reports of troops getting 100% dodge and just not dying.

1 Like

see my post on how we the fans get our way because the devs fill our requests. A thank you to the developers from your biggest fan! 2.0 - #16 by Studs