2.0 Known Issues

we need a post that will just add to the list in a systematic way… like a bulleted list for the devs :slight_smile:

I’ve been hit with a PvP bug where I just simply can’t start the actual battle. I pick an opponent to fight and the game just sits at the loading screen for upwards of 30min at which point I’ve just been forcefully exiting out of frustration… This has happened 3 times in a row now and I’m kinda upset about the losses :confused:

I’m playing on my iPhone, running ios 9.3.2 and the game was working fine (a few non game ending connection errors aside) about 3hrs ago.

Every bit of information I see about the game’s architecture scares me. I think the devs have done an amazing job, but the tools and languages they created it with make the number of bugs and problems unsurprising.

Another nasty error, this screen poppep up after my last PvP match:

Anybody have noticed the trophies stats aren’t being updated on roster screen or is just me?

@Nimhain, I am having this same issue. The game freezes and I have to force close the app. What is the fix to get PVP underway?

Edit: Finally got PVP underway after several force closing fix attempts, it allowed me to click the void and forced a PVP game.

I got an error message (see below) just after a victory against a low level rival (for +glory). It counted it as a defeat since I had to force quit before the victory was recorded. I’m on Android.

I think that requires surgery :smiley:

Loving the new PvP but there are definitely some initial bugs.

1. Sometimes it will show a +28 skulls or +26 for victory if chosen but when you do the battle and win, it gives 10 to my score instead of the 28 shown. This happens frequently.
  2. On victory screen, it has frozen a few times with database errors popping up that makes you reboot. It once said reinstall game, corrupted files
  3. If game freezes when in PvP and you need to reboot, you should not be given a loss. That is frustrating. My loss total is climbing due bugs.
  1. I’m also getting PVP Tier points for PVE quests? I just unlocked the new area and my PVP score shows on my team. When I won the first battle, I got PVP points added to my total. EDIT: only for the first battle after doing some PVP. That might be the cause?

2. The PVP point numbers on the PVP screen are higher than reality for the top 2 ranked matches. I found that they were about 40% too high. (Though I think you know this already)

3. My PVE team defaulted to my Defender team for PVP (though I think you may have fixed this) EDIT: Only for the first battle. Afterwards it defaulted to my last used team.

Aaaaaaaand we are back to this again, as of 2:30am JST (why am I still awake?).

There was no purple gems on the screen when Soothsayer use its skill.
A message “no target available” appears and the result is : I can do nothing else than quit the game.

Like @Shimrra my defence losses number keeps going up but my log only shows defence wins… :frowning:

3 Likes

same here…

Same only my defense wins are not going up. I have 1 defense in my log (which I lost) with 19 showing by the broken shield icon.

Also I think some of the peeps thinking they are “re-obtaining” tier 14 over and over might just be because of how it is showing. After watching very carefully I noted that the tier 14 flashes as if obtained even though you were already there. Actual pvp score seems to be processing correctly regardless of this ui bug. Once I broke 700 the tier showed 13 correctly after combat and did not “flash up” again.

I hope some of that helps you guys out!

I am really enjoying the new pvp aspect. While I kind of dread a bad board handing me a random loss, the back down to normal is making the battles much easier. Also it adds to the excitement knowing what happens happens. Weighing my options before each battle and scouting a couple opponents adds a nice little mini game before the actual game!

-Razlath

1 Like

Anybody else having a problem with trophies? I seem to be getting half (rounded down) of what the Ranked screen shows before the match.

Yes, I opened a thread under support. I thought it was just 1 less trophy, 3->2 and 2->1.

First impression seems to be that the ladder and matchmaking is making it impossible for high level players to compete with low to mid level players…

5 Likes

Low to mid are able to get 50+ pvp points per match. Speaking for myself, the highest i have seen is 38.

I’m not sure if maybe it’s just the interface is new (and somewhat confusing). The last couple of matches seem fine.

Was fighting @yonizaf, same bug occurred, the weirdest thing was seeing an emotive unhappy face appear when he went to cast, I immediately thought to myself, “Haha! Suck it!..” Followed closely by, “Errr… Why won’t the gems move…?” :sweat_smile:

Edit: So caused me to get my first attacking loss :frowning: >shakes fist< Yonizaf you owe me a defence win! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: