2.0 Known Issues

Yes, they lowered it. Sirrian confirmed it in Global Chat.

Nice! Thanks!

I had pressed disconnect indeed. Thanks

I am seeing a much wider variety of PVP point values lately, so the frantic work you all are doing is paying off for me. Thanks! Still seeing opponents much lower level than I am, but I am less inclined to complain about easy victories.

1 Like

Defeat all enemy’s troops but can’t win. @Nimhain @Sirrian

@Nimhain on IOS the gold bonuse have indeed been restored, I took screen shots of my bonus, the enemy selection (I chose the hardest on the right for the most gold) and the victory reward screen to confirm for you, thank you and good job

I did lose out on over 130k gold from the battles not receiving the bonus (as I’m sure others have too) is it possible to receive the difference? Thank you

Is the bug where Cursed doesn’t trigger on defense teams still exist? I just fought a team with a Crimson Bat with Cursed and none of my troops lost any skill points. This was in ranked PVP

@Ozball: Yes.

1 Like

Damn… I should read more carefully… ><

Thanks @actreal

1 Like

Just adding these two messages i’ve got in the hope it could help on something for the crew:

1 Like

I got both of those in the last hour or so. I know they’ve been seen prior to the update.

The 2nd one looks like a paper from an unknown religion, only one page found…

1 Like

Constant freezing and crashing for me and many many errors. These two saved images was one for adding gold to a task and one after a battle. Its unplayable for me 90% of the time with either freezing and having to close the client or error messages then having to close the client.

:disappointed:

Sometimes the screen where you choose your opponent gives me higher numbers for awarded pvp points than I actually get after the match.

My last match was supposed to award 40+ points, yet I got like between 10-20. Anyone else noticed this yet?

3 Likes

The game redirects me to Google Play to update, but i only get an Uninstall and Open option?!? Wtf? If i Uninstall and install it again, will i lose all my progres since i didnt connect my account with Google?
Help please

you can put in a support ticket and get your password so you can relink your account. you will have to do the first 3 battles (those training ones)

I wouldn’t uninstall it at this point. It might be a patch that is being deployed or something similar (there was some talk about a fix for the defense teams being default selected for battle), so it might be related to that.

Other than that… yeah what @kzintiwife said…

Support ticket? Where, what, how,…
Thanks in advance

Support is at the top of the page.
you will need to make a support log in (normal registration type thing)
give them your hero name and level… they will send you an email with your account password.

1 Like

There is a bug with the PVP point rewards being displayed at opponent selection not matching the actual payouts, bug report topic here, with multiple screenshots:

2 Likes