2.0 Known Issues

Out of curiosity Grundulum, what level are you and what Team Power is your defense team? (and what is your current PVP Rank)

Level 353, tier 14, rank 1980, and my PVP defense team has a strength of 6089.

Why might any of this matter?

@Sirrian @Nimhain
Armor bonuses doesnt apply to gold earned in PvP. Souls bonus works correctly.

Yes we’re currently investigating this.

My theory is that higher levels/ranks might get less points per win because most of their opponents will be lower Rank/level/power than then.

The player at the top of the table currently has a Defense team of Power 7,174. Which is higher than yours, but not hugely. Any chance you can try using a lower power team? Or maybe set your Defense team to lower and see if that changes your PVP point gains?

I’m not sure if it will work to be honest, but shrugs worth a shot to see if that affects it?

EDIT: Ok I did this test myself, and having a lower scoring Defense team DOES SEEM to increase your PVP point games in ranked! I’m not sure by how much, but it does a bit. But you will have to get a new list of players to see any change. It won’t change dynamically as you change your Defense team.

It is possible that I just got a higher scoring group in my Refresh, but I don’t have enough Gems to try again :frowning:

1 Like

I just changed my defense team to one with half the strength score and paid 5 gems to refresh.

I went from +10/+10/+11 to… +10/+10/+11.

That was a waste. Oh well.

Drat… sorry about that :frowning:

We’re going to have a look into the match making for ranked PVP to improve it.

2 Likes

Copied from another thread, whose title was changed to something different:

Uh, in a slightly different error, here’s what my guild roster looks like when sorted by PVP. At least we got the home kingdoms correct!

Also, did you know that you can press your guildmates’ cards in the guild roster and get taken to their profile? It isn’t necessarily filled with correct information (check out that PVP score at the bottom), but it’s a start.

Edt: sorry if it seems like I am piling on.

Yes we are aware of the text appearing.

I fought 7 Battles this morning each for 3 trophies, and only received 14 trophies, not 21. I noticed 4 defensive loses during that time period.

I’m too busy with work today to see if anyone else is having this issue, or if it’s been reported.

My biggest issue at the moment is, that in pvp the game, or in the pvp screen my game “crashes”, and it goes to black screen, and nothing happens afterwards, have to force exit it.

This just happened to me as I was winning a PVP fight. There’s nothing to click and no way to get out… does that mean I won’t get my stuff for winning? It was a difficult battle :confused:

Have you tried our lord and savior the escape key?

ps this shot was 15 minutes ago and I’ve minimized the game, and gone in and out and still just stuck there.

Narg, could you please try getting to the pvp menu again?

Pressing esc takes away the window but leaves the victory and its still frozen/stuck. Can’t do anything. Pressing esc more does nothing.

Treasure Hunt still doesn’t display minor water traitstones when they are awarded. This one probably goes to the back of the bug queue, since it’s essentially cosmetic.

Right now my defends is showing up at 1 win 10 losses.

The thing is, my battle log is only showing me defense wins…

So one or both of these are wrong. Not sure which.

This is on top of that thing I already mentioned, how our ‘Win Rate’ is an average of invading and defending. Nobody wants that.

1 Like

Refresh is one gem now?