1.0.8 Preview Part 1 - Chests and Keys!

New armor? And it levels?

Looking good… eagerly awaiting next preview… or even better, the actual release!

1 Like

But if the pc/mobile are already gearing up for 1.08 then surely they’ve got 1.07 ironed out enough to put on console.

I think, if a company is going to release a game already out on other devices onto a new device they should at least release it with the most up to date content. Seems unfair not to do so.

Ouch. My impression from other posts was that 1.08 is expected mid-december – if not then in some real distant future due to the approval process.

If key design elements are still not even decided it’s bound to be either distant or another hodgepodge.

They just showed in the video how you can obtain keys in the patch, pretty sure there is just a misunderstanding of what is being asked/answered.

We have done some tweaks to the Treasure Hunt mini game, to increase a few of the values. Otherwise Iron keys will be replace by the new Glory keys, and Magic keys will be replaced with the new Gem keys.

3 Likes

Good news for the treasure map mini-game.
For the moment, the rewards are too low compared to invasion.
I will like to play this new version ;-).

I have some questions about event chests: the x4 bonus to drop a legendary troop is also applied for this kind of chest (the same bonus applied for gem chests)?
Can we have some informations about the drop rate of a troop belong to the weekly kingdom compared to other chests? I mean currently we have 5% (1/19) chance to have one troop belong to a specific kingdom. But with this new chest, this drop rate is increased to 15%?30%?50%?

Thanks for your attention.

The way I understand it is that you will with 100% chance get a troop of the kingdom that event is going on in.

1 Like

Sadly, it’s not 100%…
On the video, dev open 50 event keys and the troops obtained are not all from the same kingdom…
It seems that it was Stormheim kigndom with 15 berserker and 2 Keghammer… 0 Jarl…

Well troops were 100% from stormheim kingdom, that’s why I said. You don’t get just troops now from opening keys, but other stuff too. But if you get a troop it will be from that kingdom.

No… At 2:52, dev drop a Drake Rider. After Slime.
So it’s not 100% Stormheim troops only ;-).
But, I think this event chests are confusing and some players will believe that it’s a 100% drop rate.
That’s why I ask for more details :slight_smile: .

Then my bad, I had to wait about 25 minutes to play the video, and even then it was extremely low quality (no access to fast internet on mobile, and no access to pc internet arm), I watched the video only once (sadly) and couldn’t spot to many details :frowning:

I attach the results of the 50 event chests from the video.

17 Stormheim troops, 0 legendary, 10 TR, 0 celestial TR… Of course, 50 chests is not enough to do some stats ;-).
Apparently, you cannot drop common or rare troops (good news).

Thanks. My comment on this is wow 6 hobgoblins, I am still failing to find just 1 :confused:

What I want to know about is how souls create troops? Did anyone else notice the tagline for souls? It was something like “to create or level up troops”. I think souls just got useful woohoo!

Just wondering, in which way are arena rewards going to change? Will we get 2 glory keys instead of 2 iron keys for 8 wins or will there be more/other keys in the prize pool?

It’ll end up translating directly into Glory keys, the lost gold might carry over to the total or end up as Gold keys. Although a Gem key would be awesome. Whatever they do, I have no doubt it will be either fair or better for us.