Wrong bounty troops showing up

You know you don’t have to use THIS WEEKS troop right???

1 Like

Yeah of course, the troop which is buyable in this week Bounty shop and has a double points bonus, is a troop that we should not use…

8 Likes

I really agree here. Bounty has the most potential of all of these modes IMO, but it turns into a chore fast. I want the high-tier rewards but my ability to score is very limited by there being no real viable 3-bounty troop teams.

While I don’t think it was a “bug” that you put us vs. Divines this week, if Sister Superior were facing Undead/Daemons it might be more viable.

Really what I’d like to see more of is Bounty Captains that are interesting within bounty. Maybe even traits that are super-powerful but ONLY active within the bounty event. You don’t have to hand me the rewards on a platter, but like right now I know I need to beat 12 matches to get my next reward tier and I’m pretty happy playing Arena/PvP instead.

Sister Parrot Pharoah Hound Yao Guai is a great 3 bounty team do the stage 17 over and over. Don’t bother for the 20

I didn’t bother to spend one gem on the sister. Just used the previous bounty troops and didn’t bother to go past lvl 9. Enemy Ai loops that board and sabotages whatever choices you make to feed itself. With doomskulls in place, its even more brazen to let you know than ever before how RNG-godlike they are scripted to be!

I don’t think you understand how bounties are supposed to work. The point of the game mode is that you see how much you can win while only using a limited number of good troops. You see how many bad troops that you can use to get a bonus. They just happened to try to make this one not completely useless by giving it abilities that could be useful elsewhere. Nothing was wrong with the event – except for the score threshold. When I went to bed last night, only about 50 players had met the criteria for level 20 rewards on xbox with an hour to go before reset.

1 Like

That was part of the “experiment”: “How many players will spend money to reach the final reward tier?” Sounds like not many.