Please hand pick all soul forge troops

Dear Devs @Saltypatra @Cyrup

Please hand pick all soul forge troops instead of some random generator you use now. Not once, twice, or even several, but constant ‘mishaps’ in those lists. Two if not three vault troops, xanathos, zuul, suna, and a few others I’m sure I didn’t notice have slipped in there.

You just got 5 unreleased troops and you want more? :stuck_out_tongue:

No, I didn’t drag my butt out of bed. I woke up a few minutes past reset, but Zzzzzzz instead of turning on xbox and scoring cool unreleased mythic.

1 Like

Yeah that was really quick fix lol let’s take some bets about next week bug reset :slight_smile:

My bet is on “Oops, we forgot to add the new kingdom troops to Gold/Glory chests” on Friday. Haven’t seen that one for almost two months.

2 Likes

That’s the main reason why i don’t open chest right at the reset and also because i am sleeping :slight_smile:

1 Like

Doesn’t the troop pool for the random generator get hand picked, e.g. by flagging which troops are allowed to show up? If the person currently responsible for that job just can’t get it right, why would directly adding the troops to the soul forge work any better?