Wishful thinking

Just updating that I got my 4th pet offer this week (3 if your weeks start on Mondays). All for the same kingdom (Stormheim) since I only have one currently waiting on pets. Yesterday (Wednesday) was the only day I didn’t get a pet offer.

Sick bug that needs to be fixed so all have the EQUAL chances.

1 Like

Because EQUALITY in GoW has its own definition.

Are you missing a pet that blocks kingdom progression?

No, but that doesnt mean that I wouldnt like to get 3 Mythic pets for future PL.

1 Like

These other players are getting pet offers because the pets are blocking kingdom progression.

It’s not a bug.

Where as my issue was about offers being made about stuff that I don’t need repeatedly that was exactly the same daily. I don’t know what path y’all are on now. But it’s not that.

4 Likes

Sorry, think I hijacked the thread.

Going back to original topic, has this improved at all or are you still rubbing those lamps and wishing for something better?

2 Likes

I still see RNG streaking but it’s to be expected now unfortunately. At least it’s different items instead of the same delve offers over and over again. And the other 2 offers are usually different now. Since the issue didn’t exist prior to 5.3 I can only assume something was actually wrong and that the devs fixed it. So others that reported actual issues on this thread also had it remedied as well.