Why we need to keep world events during GW week

Oops. I read it as rank 401-1000 because…uh, I dunno. :rofl:

3 Likes

1 year 9 months, GW still a joke.

At least we jumped by 17 brackets instead of the normal 8.

I was waiting for this update :joy: Our biggest threat in the bracket is a guild with 14 people in it… Gotta give them credit, they are doing the absolute max. but… :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Since @Snooj hasn’t started nagging yet, allow me :wink:

The screenshot below was my third opponent today, so… How does that fit to the calculations about speed, damage dealt etc… Are we in a sandbox here? At least make everyone build one full defence team, this is a joke…

4 Likes

I was thinking of starting a new thread actually just about GW brackets being broken, as this thread was originally in relation to world events. Hm.

Also…lol. never seen an empty defense team before!

3 Likes

I have.

Some guilds would have new players on their roster, so all they could field was Baby Dragon and Goblin :joy:

4 Likes

Well I think that gives a perfect picture why some of us do have time for world event during GW😂

Cute😁

2 Likes

I am quite new in B1, there was a time that it took me >8 hrs to finish it as I needed a lot of practice before going to GW battles. If I don’t have enough time to think about it, I stay in my base guild.

Otherwise, like you. I don’t care how many events we have.

1 Like

Oh no, I forgot to post pictures of last GW!

BEHOLD! THE FIERCE COMPETITION!! 2/3 of these guilds couldnt even get the minimum guaranteed defense points but SO FIERCE!

Today my guild fights another guild of 11 people. AHHHHH SO HARDDDDD.

Seems we have moved by eight brackets. Only eight. Sigh. Meanwhile I look at the top 100 brackets on Tarans World and see repeat guilds not getting the minimum defense points starting around bracket 30. Can’t the game just drop those guilds and boost active guilds up? Please?

This is now 1 year 10 months of winning and still GW is a joke. This is ridiculous.

5 Likes

Wait until you get out of the triple digit brackets. Then, the bracket jump is 4-5 at a time. 2 years & 2 weeks in, and at this pace, our guild won’t even get to bracket 30 (we’re currently in bracket 80) until 10-13 more GWs; another freakin year just for bracket 30 :scream:. This is assuming all stays the same.

Edit: Forgot to mention that we’re not throwing up any old score either. Inflated, yes, because of lower brackets, but higher doesn’t necessarily mean better jumps.

~SG

6 Likes

Bracket 80 and half of it couldn’t even get the free defense points.

Devs, fix this please?

Here are the results so far for my guild. NONE of the guilds we fought got all the free defense points. Couldnt we at least pair up with the #2 guild? :woman_facepalming:

6 Likes

Almost forgot GW. Oh no! Everyone says GW takes so long to do and it is already late what shall I do?!

Moved up to bracket 138 this round too. Surely this one will be challenging!

Our rival guild today is so strong too. So far they have ZERO POINTS! OH MY! THE STRENGTH! SO FEARSOME!

Finished all five fights in under four minutes. Yawn.

3 Likes

You should skip 7 or 8 wars, so we would be in the same bracket to entertain you :grin: There was a guild in the last war one bracket below us, that scored close to 1,5 million. I was waiting for it to come kick the ass of Pilipali, but it’s still in the bracket right below us… So most likely it will be in the bracket right ahead of us on the next war :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

I actually won the yesterday’s Paragon on my first turn, scoring 1813 points, might be my record, but yeah… Epic fight… :grin: