Who are the top ps4 guilds?

Maybe if you’d hurry up with those kingdoms lol, we could do more, Just kidding.

Most of our guild has full-time jobs so that’s why keep a laid-back, I know we’re gonna lose a few players here and there but we also get new ones at the same time.

We’ll still be up top, don’t worry about that. I try to get us only the best players. So far so good.

2 Likes

Lol i got (without looking so forgive me if im off a bit) i would say 6 or 7 left and several of those are lv5 or so… So shouldnt be long i will be droppin mad skrilla!

1 Like

Trade your gems for gold, 240 of them and you get so much gold I forgot the exact amount, But it does speed. It up.

75k gold for 240 gems. Not really that much worth it unless you never need gems again.

1 Like

I thought they bumped it up.

Yeah i can earn 75k in less than an hour… Takes a lot longer to get 240 gems

1 Like

Lol. Bring it… As we know, the 2nd place spot is the hardest schedule. As we’ll show you this week. :wink:

And before it gets ugly, I’m teasing. Crap talk all in good fun.

1 Like

Same here, hopefully all that ribbing on clutch’s recruitment thread has sorted out the individual and we can get on with having fun, sledging each other and trying to outdo one another!
Good luck with the wars.
Regards
Dan

3 Likes

We’re breaking the trend this week. We’re keeping rank#2 despite our schedule :triumph:

2 Likes

Well you do have the longest consecutive run at 2 (3 weeks, weeks 3-5) so it’s not like you haven’t done it before… And considering you only had 28 people, that’s quite impressive.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m looking forward to the end of Summer, then we should be able to take #1 from pheekz

1 Like

Well I’ve said on more than 1 occasion that I like Gra’s chances on doing that over Lost Winds, though I think someone else will crack the top 3 before someone dethrones the Phreekz. But who knows… A perfect storm could hit. You never know.

2 Likes

Yes, before the weekend, I though quimby we’re gonna take #3. They then lost some steam. This week Lost Winds don’t face Pheekz, so I don’t see a newcomer in top 3 yet.

Lost steam… Because they had to play the Phreekz and you guys? :wink: Though the matches were close and they scored well in both.

Im sorry @Aelthwyn but this is a ps4 topic

It’s still quite fascinating to see the differences. Always thank you for sharing. :slight_smile:

It shows how much AI matters.

1 Like

Definitely… And other things too about the difference in player bases.

It’s not really comparable because of the AI differences. PC AI is much easier.

Edit: the player pool for PC is huge, so many highly competitive players

That was the point. Because the pc ai is easier, the guild scores are both higher and closer which allows more people a chance to win.

Compare that to us where their 10th place had a higher score than our first, But also the Phreekz got a big lead on day 1 (which hadn’t been common of late) and just cruised to the easy win with no one else really challenging at all, unlike other weeks where it wasn’t until Thursday where they seemed to have a comfortable edge.