Who are the top ps4 guilds?

Then the topic should be changed to comparison of pc/mobile GW to console GW

Maybe they had members that could only do their battles at the end of the week. It has happened to me before.
Intrim got 1.2M pts that averages to more than 40k per player. That’s insane. If we had that kind of competition on the PS4, it would be Impossible for us to keep staying in bracket 1 without a full guild.
I like how GW is progressing on the PS4 right now.

I have full faith that you guys would stay top 10 even with less than a full guild. Even on pc, their most consistent guilds are Anonymous, Intrim, amd Stratagem and I don’t think any of those 3 ever had a truly, we’re worried about dropping, week. The best always rise and stay at the top.

Not all of out players can hit 35k consistently yet. But we’re getting there.

It not insane at all, nor is 40k points on that platform. If you play on the PC you’d realize the AI is a completely brain dead joke that you can make do anything via baiting. It super easy. Not only that console has the deadliest defense in Justice League that almost guarantees a loss or two each week.

Your comparing apples to basketballs.

We were running with 29 last week and missed 3rd by 20k, that’s enough to take third.

1 Like

Turns out quimby is a monster and will be taking the leaderboard by storm :open_mouth:

Best of luck to you guys. Don’t forget to trait your Gloom Leaves :slight_smile:

1 Like

Gloom Leaf. Helps shut down Archers.

War and BoneNaga can do that too. Can assassin be shut down though? If you put a troop with reflect at the back

1 Like

But Gloom Leaf is fun. :slight_smile:

And I don’t know. Thought about that but have no way to test it.

1 Like

I didn’t say that. I pointed out that we we’re one light and finished only 20k behind, and that’s with two only scoring 15k. Not bad for a casual guild.

2 Likes

@Santandrix I corrected your mistake for you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

We ( Guild of Gra) were 28 Players in Guild Wars last Week

2 Likes

What position you got?

1 Like

We beated Lost Winds and won the second Position

4 Likes

Thats real good for being down 2 members

2 Likes

Congrats, wow!

2 Likes

Here’s the final standings for last week’s battles. For the first time ever the top 3 has a different look to it.

7 Likes

Congrats quimby!!! I for one am glad the winds got taken down a bit!

Next target? Phreeks

6 Likes

You are creeping up on us, it was too close. Gotta up my points.

3 Likes