Which Mana colour do you use the MOST/LEAST? (Fixed)

Which Mana colour do you use the MOST?

• Red

• Yellow

• Green

• Blue

• Purple

• Brown

0 voters

Which Mana colour do you use the LEAST?

• Red (Fire)

• Yellow (Air)

• Green (Nature)

• Blue (Water)

• Purple (Magic)

• Brown (Earth)

0 voters

I really love this thread. Edit: Or at least I did until you went and edited it on me!

3 Likes

I tend to use Brown the most and Green the least.

I use blue the most (Valkyrie). Purple the least.

2 Likes

I use Green the most and I guess Purple the least? With Red a close second.

1 Like

Have to say I’m a little surprised Yellow has taken the early lead.

There are a lot of very solid troops around Yellow. Alchemist (creates Yellow), Valkyrie, Banshee, Priestess, Knight Coronet, The Great Maw, Paladin, Gorgotha, Dryad, etc.

2 Likes

@Ozball I know

1 Like

I use red the most (atm) and blue the least

1 Like

I use yellow the most and green the least. But, I’m working on making a Forest of Thorns team to go with my Archer. So, that should change soon enough.

1 Like

My Forest of Thorns and Goblin teams are basically all the Green I use apparently :smirk:

Brown the least used for me. Seems like the only good ones are Legendaries, and there’s several of them, but I don’t have the Traitstones for em.

Blue most used bc Valk. Otherwise, and for a long time, it would’ve been Green bc Goblins.

1 Like
+ Blue
- Red

I never use Red. Of course I pick it up if it’s needed or is a 4+ match, but otherwise red just doesn’t fit my teams atm. Then again I’ve still got another 100+ troops to level so, back to Valkyrie!

1 Like

I picked yellow :slight_smile: as most used green as least

1 Like

clears throat

YOU MISSED ONE! YOU MISSED ONE! YOU MISSED ONE!

comes up for air

8 Likes

In my defense I don’t have her in game yet :cry: so I keep forgetting what colour she changes gems to. Mercy and Green Seer are at the very top of mny wishlist at the moment.

1 Like

I can’t remember making a team without Red, Purple and Yellow in… and usually Brown… and mostly Blue and Green… colour spread is good… I hit Yellow as most-used (Red and Purple would be equal though) and Blue as least…

2 Likes

I use all of them!

Green purple: Tyri
Brown Yellow: Maw, Gorgotha
Red Blue: Crymson Bat

1 Like

I use purple the most

3 Likes