When did Ranked PvP become so easy?

My apologies to those who are actually interested in the conversation as well those who are just trolling for my or others attention. Real life came up and then I was too busy with other stuff to address this thread in a positive way.
My fault for not communicating properly prior. My overall point was folks couldn’t make #1 in PvP averaging less than 50 PvP points a match.
“Back in my day” that was done by doing basically only 3 trophy battles. That is clearly no longer the case.

I resurrect this thread… Not only for the happiness and pleasure for those who are just to prove awrONG (yes it works both ways trolls and gentlemen.) But to bring attention that while this happened last week.

So did a thread telling everyone to start 4 fire bombs on defense.
My thoughts… If players continue to make Ranked PvP an easy gold farm then ultimately we will all suffer for it. Since the devs will just nerf gold or tasks.
At the same time, 4 fire bombs on defense generates a lot of revenge battles.
Since the last GW… I’ve left my L&D defense up… And have witnessed high increase in gems earned from defense wins.
So ultimately… Start whatever defense you want and don’t let others defense shame you. There are pros and cons to every single defense you can choose.

Also… If I in the past have gone to great lengths to avoid interactions with you and you’re reading this now. I request that you go against your nature of creepy stalker dude or dudette. And respect the fact that I want nothing to do with you. You not respecting that fact demonstrates how crazy of stalker individual that you really are.
And no @Slypenslyde this isn’t about you. We butt heads but I have never thought of your comments as creepy stalker like.

1 Like

Lol…OMG that’s some crazy altering of the truth.
I was cropping out the names of the players to avoid call outs. My point was about the amount of PvP points I was getting… So what would the team scores matter?
And no… I’ve never used gems to refresh in PvP (at least not on purpose) win streaks aren’t worth gems.
I’ll record it this week if I remember. To appease those who feel they are being mislead just because they don’t see the whole picture. Or I won’t because I truly could give a shit. But I do think it’s comical that such an allegation was made so we’ll see. :man_shrugging:

And you can somehow say I’m wrong and your guild mate is right when it’s exactly the same point being made at the same time. Then when I call it out… You try to make it about something else. Weird.

I get it man. I’m the evil dictator who has created 4 guilds in the top 500 all from scratch. Therefore all the folks in my guild must be controlled by me. Why appreciate when it’s so much easier to hate.
There will always be thousands of players in the game. Only 150 will be lucky enough to be in the fAWRmily at at a single moment. Though I do feel it’s unfair to think less of those just because you don’t like the guild their in. I understand it’s a somewhat popular and short sighted approach that has stems from ignorance at the best and stupidity at it’s worst. But do you man… I’m happy that BDC are free folk. I assume that’s the case for every player in the game. I hope their viewpoints and beliefs aren’t dictated by the guild they currently choose to be in. I also hope that when an individual upgrades from their family guild into something that’s a better fit for them… Bitterness and resentment isn’t held by some of the other members when they do.
If they are happy, then you should be happy for them. :man_shrugging:

No, you are the dude with the massive ego who cant get over himself.

But hey, glad you couldnt let it go and had to reply 3 weeks later.

You go!!

1 Like

I just read it today…:man_shrugging:
(But yeah… stereotype me some more…)
Sorry, not sorry that I’m proud of what my members have accomplished over the years. And that I get easily offended when others try to put them down. Specially when it’s by someone who has never even been in the fAWRmily but speaks like they are some sort of expert of it. Not everyone leaves the fAWRmily happily so I get that I don’t receive 100% approval rate with my leadership. That being said, I have yet to experience an individual who has something bad to say about a majority of my members. What you wrote was an insult to them. Doesn’t matter if it was today or three weeks ago. They are your words that you chose to type out and post. And in those 3 weeks made no attempt to back track or simply delete them. If you truly believe that I read that 3 weeks ago and didn’t address it… Then you clearly know nothing about me. Therefore you shouldn’t feel entitled to comment on anything to do with my personality. Deflect and make personal attacks against me as a person because you can’t argue against my point. I really get bored of that go to strategy.

I thought we got gems only when our defense team got large gem cascades?

2 Likes

As far as I know, that’s still the case.

Huh???
It’s based off wins for defense as far I know.
Why would you get gems for Cascades?

I’m just going off this info. :man_shrugging:

Communication protip: pick your main point and stick to it.

I can’t remember what this thread was about other than its title, so I reckoned if you resurrected it you had something to contribute. But if there’s a point in your stream, it’s buried under 5 different conversations. Did you want to talk about your team score? Did you want to talk about your detractors? Why is there a random picture of a leaderboard? Now we’re talking about Fire Bomb teams and defense shaming? Within moments, you’re back to flexing about your accomplishments again.

I’m lost.

If I do want to make multiple points, I like to group my paragraphs and, ideally, use dividers to indicate the change. That little bit of extra separation lets the reader mentally change gears. Like this.

Also I don’t think it’s a fair assumption to say people who post a lot in your threads are “stalkers” (though many obviously like to troll you [and I feel you like to take the bait.]) When there’s 10 new threads a day and 5 of them are “looking for guild” or “guild looking for members”, it’s not surprising the one that brings up a common pain point in the game gets traffic.

I think the problem is your tendency to humblebrag or make accusations of cheating gives people giant hooks to grab onto and derail your thread. If you make 10% of your post the thing you want to talk about, you can’t complain when people latch on to the other 90%. This is exacerbated by your need to reply to every jab, sometimes with additional flexing. Not only is this Appeal to Authority (a fallacy) but it further confuses anyone who, like me, feels there’s usually a coherent point buried somewhere within the avocado of your posts.

I wish you’d focus on that point. I think you’re a sharp person, so ignore those distractions. Show the people who bother you how little you care about them by keeping your own threads on topic and never acknowledging their off-topic comments.

So what was this thread about again? Lay out your problem. Tell us what your screenshot of numbers represents. Try to propose how things should be so we have some context. Don’t get sidetracked by how many guilds you run, how many kingdoms you’ve maxed, your VIP level, or anything else unrelated to that specific problem.