What's your glory key hoard look like?

spots @TaliaParks, gets in prime position for bellyrubs

:3

comes across a prone pony, rubs his belly

Hey buddy

sits and pulls out cider and two glasses

Whatcha think the next Troop is? I say Faunessa or Ghialee.

pours cider, slides glass to @Powerplay

murrs, involuntarily twitches hindleg

Doing just fine ^-^

takes glass, sips cider

Ghiralee. I need a Carnex buckinā€™ yesterday.

1 Like

Do you all fight over who gets to play? Or does she do the matching and you do the teams/upgrading?

We have 2 children and I work out of the home, so we both play whenever we have a free moment, even if itā€™s a single battle or Map.

She enjoys Treasure Hunting, so I save Maps, and Arena (currently bugged to Hell). I crank out the daily Tasks and PvP mostly.

2 Likes

I just started teaching my 11yo to soul farm and play treasure hunt. Heā€™s super excited :smiley:

5 Likes

both my 8 yr old and 10 year old have their own accounts. i just make sure the guild gets its gold and they get their daily bonus :slight_smile:

1 Like

He already is ahead of me, lol. Awesome that he plays though.

happy horse noises

I like the Treasure hunt but canā€™t be asked to sit on my flank to slog through a batch of them unless I need Glory for the weekā€™s epic, ultra rare or whatever the hay if the card is a thing I want.

My 10 year old son plays everyday. He loves this game. Checked his glory key stash 1200+ and over 1000 gems.
He pulled plague the other day and you would of thought he just won the weekly lotto.

His resources look very good compared to mine :sunglasses:

8 Likes

This speaks volumes.

3 Likes

If you look at the top left, you will see a fully cleared task list. This is the first time Iā€™ve done that.

4 Likes