Video: Hunting for Plague - 9.1k Glory keys

Hello everyone! Today I open up 9,099 glory keys in hopes to obtain the new mythic, Plague, that has just been added to the game.

Facebook: Redirecting...

Twitch: Twitch

3 Likes

Uninteresting :stuck_out_tongue:

Quite a few people enjoy it. :stuck_out_tongue:

It would be a lot more exciting if my lower account had that many. xD

So did you get Plague?

Tacet got like 5 Plagues. :scream:

2 Likes

2 plague for me in 3k keys :slight_smile:

1 Like

I got 2 in my first 500 glory keys, then no more with the other 1.5k glory keys and 300 gem keys.

2000+ glory keys, 350+ gem keys, no plague.

RNG laughs in my face!

The RNG gods didn’t like me today either. :crying_cat_face: I used up all my luck during the Khetar event.

I also spent up all my keys (2000 Glory and 150 Vip keys which is about 7000 gems (with stock pile and also spent some $$$ for gems) but I didn’t get a Plague. Tacet used up 300 Vip keys which is 13,500 gems… Don’t get that much gems even I’m on the high rank guild. Wondering that how many players had to spend the real $$$ to obtain these mythic troops.

tacet has been saving for months, he didnt have to use too many if any gems for the first two mythics, if you watch previous videos.

Yeah, most of the end-gamers have virtually all troops at Mythic and several/many 5* kingdoms, so they sit on hoards of keys waiting for the next Mythic or Kingdom to drop so they can quickly get those troops upgraded. The only choke point is traitstones to max out troops for more 5* kingdoms and keys aren’t really an efficient source for those. Most just wait for the right weekly glory bundle and buy them that way.

1 Like