What's your glory key hoard look like?

About 4,000 glory keys and 3,000 gems.
Bring on the new kingdom!

2 Likes

If I wasnā€™t trying desperately to get Plague then I would have about 10k or more or glory keys and gems. Unfortunately I have spent everything I had and everything I get just in the hopes of getting that elusive mythic. I must have an immunity to Plague. :wink:

3 Likes

@Phaethon no need 2 b sorry lol :innocent:
You added spice to my soup :smiling_imp:

1 Like

3 Likes

Well, that just proves your perversion, you can only see one of her eyes!

As for Glory Keys and Gems? Enough. At least it should be enough to fish out Death when he drops.

3 Likes

Before they released Plague I had 9200+ glory keys and 10,000+ gems. I assumed that bunch of glory keys would definitely gave me one Plague, I was so disappointed.

4 Likes

That is horrible to hear. Im on console and waiting for War to release, been saving keys months and only have about 2.2k, if War doesnt drop I think Iā€™ll give up

2 Likes

you beat me to it. And i hope you didnt beatā€¦ err. toā€¦ it?

You didnt receive the updated image then?

4 Likes

Shopped picture of a picture of a picture. Someone get Leo in here.

1 Like

Well it gets worse, the photoshop was photoshopped but best not to put that here

Edit: Microsoft Painted

2 Likes

Iā€™m sitting at roughly 4k glory keys and 5k gems

1 Like

Right now, Iā€™m on Console and have nothing but 30 Event Keys stocked up. I get 2500-3500 Glory Keys and Gems, and 5000+ Glory a week, so I can build a stockpile quickly. Which is exactly what I plan on doing after we get Blighted Lands.

1 Like

Obsceneā€¦

Whatā€™s your secret, hard work?

1 Like

Heā€™s in the top guild

2 Likes

Combination of both. Between me and the wife, we collect 16+ Tributes a day and average 500 matches a week, 300 of which are PvP.

3 Likes

Yeah I figured because even being in the top guilds wouldnā€™t net you that much exactly (on console) especially on the glory side. Props to you both though. Thatā€™s real dedication on console.

1 Like

Itā€™s a perfect game for us.

She initially downloaded the game because sheā€™s a match-3 enthusiast. Then she wanted help with a team build, thatā€™s when I noticed, got hooked.

Level 561 and counting. Real dedication? Those Level 800+s and 1000s.

4 Likes

I have 9300 glory keys and 15K gems. I also have 800 gold keys and 2M gold saved for gold chests.

2 Likes